13....

Question of the day:

Dream job?

Yoongi was packing up his little space stuff. He didn't want it. He would be fine without it. It's not like he's been doing this for years before and needs it in order to not explode from stress.

Once he was done he grabbed all the stuff and took it to the front door. "What are you doing?" Jungkook asked. Yoongi ignored him. "Your not supposed to be on your foot." Yoongi said nothing.

"What's in the damn box?" Jungkook asked getting impatient. "None of your god damn business." Yoongi finally spoke. He knew Jungkook would open it once he was gone. He knew Jungkook would take his favorite paci and his favorite toy. He wasn't stupid. But he was done with little space so he wouldn't need it anymore.

Yoongi limped like a hurt puppy back to his room and sat against the now closed door. A tear rolled down his face knowing little Jungkook was going to enjoy all his new stuff. Especially the onesies.

BTS
"Daddy!" Little Jungkook yelled. "Look at all this stuff!" All the boys came in and looked at the now opened box of everything that was yoongi's. "That's his favorite onesie." Hoseok said picking up the kumamon patterned onesie.

"Leave this stuff be ok? It's yoongi's." Jin said but Jungkook just shook his head. "Finders keepers." Namjoon sighed. "I'll go talk to him. See what's up."

Namjoon went to yoongi's room and knocked on the door but he was created with silence. "Yoongi open up." He called but nobody answered so he opened the door. Yoongi was laying down while holding snuggles. They should have known he would never get rid of snuggles.

"C'mon tell me why you got rid of the stuff." The you get asked.

Yoongi
What was he supposed to say? 'I don't want to be a little anymore' that was a lie that he couldn't take back. "Baby. I'm sure daddy misses you. All of your hugs and kisses."

That's a lie. Daddy never- no no no. I'm a grown man. "Daddy's waiting" Namjoon said and I couldn't hold back anymore. I hadn't been little in so long.

But once yoongi was in little space he didn't want daddy. Daddy loved little kookie. Daddy didn't love Yoonie. "Yoongi?" Namjoon asked once again.

Third
"He's not my daddy anymore." Yoongi didn't trust them. Not one. "What do you mean?" Namjoon asked not understanding. "Nobody cares for little Yoonie. Yoonie no trust daddy. Yoonie no trust Minnie or kookie or Tae Tae or appa or eomma."

Yoongi was right. They fucked up bad. They don't deserve to be trusted by the most precious little boy. "What can we do to get your trust back?" Namjoon walked towards the bed and sat down.

"Can't." "Please baby. We don't care how long it takes. Just please tell us." Namjoon pleaded. "You can't. No trust you anymore." Namjoon sighed while sitting on the edge of the bed. "Look... we're so so sorry. We would do anything to make up for what we have done. We feel so bad baby." Namjoon looked at yoongi back hoping we would say or do something.

"Go back to kookie." Yoongi mumbled and namjoon's heart shattered. What would they do?