6 feet apart bitch

Surprisingly early update 👀

After he was finished eating dinner jungkook got up and started making a container filled with leftovers.

"What's that for," Jin asked out of curiosity. "Yoongi," Jungkook replied while putting meat on the rice.

"Why?" Hoseok asked cringing. "Because I want to make sure he eats. Just because you guys don't care doesn't mean I can't." Jungkook didn't wait for a response and walked out of the kitchen and to the door where he slipped some shoes on.

Time skip

When he finally reached yoongi's studio he knocked and waited for a response. When he didn't get one he put in the code and walked inside.

"Yoongi- oh my god. Fucking hell." The smell of vomit hit him in the face with no warning.

Yoongi was curled on the couch crying and a trash can that you could easily tell the smell was coming from was beside him.

"hey. Get up. Come on you need to get out of here." Jungkook said placing the food on the older's desk and went to the couch which was on the opposite sides of the room.

"D-don't want to."

"You can't just sit in this filthy room anymore."

Yoongi sat up from his laying position and planted his feet on the ground.

"I don't w-want to go with you! S-seokie doesn't like me a-anymore! Nobody does! All because you're cuter and better than me! A-All because I wasn't good enough compared to you! Well, you know what!? It hurts ok! It hurts to be around you knowing I'm not wanted! I just want to be by myself so stop pretending you care and GO HOME!"

Tears streamed down jungkook's face as thoughts took over him. He knew he wasn't the one that hurt yoongi. He knew yoongi was just angry. But it still hurt knowing the guy that practically raised him, hates him.

He left the studio leaving the food behind and made his way out of the building with a heavy heart thinking about what he could do to make everything better. Though before he left he told the janitor, staff, and the nurse what was going on to see if they could coax him out and clean the place.

By the time he got home, he had cooled off. But when he went to the living room to chill and the boys, who were also on the couch, started questioning him making he lose it again.

"Shut the fuck up! I don't want to talk to you!"

"What happened? What did he do?" Jimin asked making jungkook laugh. Not because he actually thought it funny but because it was so unbelievable that they went straight to yoongi.

"You know what? It's funny how you automatically assume yoongi is the problem! He's not! You are!"

"What is that supposed to mean." Jin scoffed, clearly offended.

"You know exactly what I mean! You hurt him and now he hates me! The man that raised me into who I am today hates me!" Jungkook was done with the conversation and got up to leave.

"I'm going to kill him," Tae growled under his breath and jungkook swung around. "If you go as close as 15 feet to him I will kill YOU."