Ch:14 Unnatural

(Lea's P.O.V)

Me and Emma shared our first class and were walking towards it as I started facing my inevitable doom. Our conversation, which mostly just consisted of her accusing me and me defending myself, went on like that until we took our seats and settled down.

"It wasn't like that!"

"Still can't believe ya." Emma tsked and I rolled my eyes.

"Why?!"

"Uh....I dunno. Maybe because I witnessed your almost kiss?!" She replied sarcastically. I dead panned.

Before any of us had a chance to continue, Our Physics teacher, Mr Alden, Entered and shut up everyone.

"If all of you are done with the talking, may we begin or would you like some more chatting time?" He didn't even try to hide his sarcasm, much like Emma.

You know I really don't understand why they use this sentence when there is a high chance that an honest or naive (or both) student might come forward and just say, 'Yeah, actually we would. May we continue, then?'

'That'd be epic!' Nikita sweat-dropped and gave me an impressed look.

I seem to be impressing a lot of people nowadays, don't I?

The lesson about gravitation and uniform speed, velocity and acceleration called for my attention, which I unfortunately had to give.

I sighed mentally and tried to focus as Emma kept nudging me and showing me doodles, making puns and writing words like 'Sam' and 'Kiss'.

Remind me why I'm friends with her, again?

Oh, right. 'Cause I'm just like her. Well, not technically but.....Eh.

If the start was like this, then there was no telling that I'd survive the rest of the day. Plus, I had some good school missions to accomplish anyways. Like talking to Sam, convincing everyone that what happened yesterday was accidental and if anyone else came to know about the incident, then clear up those misunderstandings as well.

And let me give you a spoiler. It was sure as hell gonna be bad and difficult too. Don't you agree?

~

(Time skip to break)

I munched on my homemade lettuce, cucumber, tomato sandwich happily. Because I knew that the happiness was going to be short lived. Very short lived.

'Oh, look! Your prophecy came true!'

"So, How have you been?" Tyson asked me skeptically.

I slowly and painstakingly looked up at him to find him standing there with a sickeningly sweet smile on his face. So, I'm guessing either Emma or Demi told him what had happened. Any votes?

"Hello to you as well...." I muttered under my breath.

Tyson took a seat in front of me and stared intently at me. I avoided eye contact. Demi was also sitting next to Emma and Dylan.

I felt kinda conscious with their intent stares and it worked as my happy chewing slowed down to nothing.

I gulped, "Something the matter?" I think I sounded a wee bit too much innocent.

The tension that enveloped our table was so thick, I swear a knife wouldn't be able to cut through it.

"Oh, nothing.......just...... a flying bird sent me a message." He replied trying to act all cool and giving me a smile. I looked at him blankly.