Something Freaky

Explicit Warning

Damien

My dumb ass friend just made me take a step that I'm not sure I was ready to take. I hope she not upset that I just called her my girl without asking her out but I didn't want her to think i had another girlfriend. Oh well, too late now. I look over at her and she's doing nothing but smiling.

"What you smiling for"

"So I'm your girl now huh?"

"Yeah mind as well make it official. Everybody already think we are anyway"

"So you really my best friend and boyfriend now"

I hovered over her body and locked eyes with her and says "yes, yes i am" before bringing my lips to meet hers. She pulls away and starts laughing. Like a full blown laughing attack. Im just sitting there confused as hell. She finally stop laughing and says "took you long enough". I laugh too and pulls her back into a kiss this one deeper than ever before.

I kiss down to her neck and start tp suck on it. She let out a quiet gasp, I smile against her skin but continues. She start to squirm around under me, I know she's turned on. I slip my hand into her pants and just as i thought she is soaking wet. At that moment all i wanted to do was taste her sweetness. I pulled down her pants and came face to face with her second set of lips. I lick around her clit making her squirm around again. I don't know where she trying to run to but she can't get that far. I pin her legs up against her shoulders and ate her out till she came all over my beard.

I get up and lay next to her. She kisses my eager to taste herself. I slip on a condom and she gets on top. She start to move and its already feeling to good. She picks up the place a little and i grab ahold of her thighs to get some control but it didn't work. She continues at her own pace making me let out a low groan. The whole time she's riding me she is covering her face like she's embarrassed but is still fucking me like a pornstar.

I never knew sex with her would be this good and to make it worst I can tell she was holding back. Which mean this could only better.

As we lay there cuddle next to each other the realization of everything that just happened set in, I smile. My best friend is finally all mines. I look down and kiss her forehead before drifting off to sleep.