Something in the Oven

Charles

I walk out of the hospital angry as hell. I can't believe she kick me out for that clown. I got in my car and just sat there for a while, just thinking. Man I really fucked up this time. That girl was my whole world but I took it for granted. To make shit worst I'm the reason she laying in a hospital bed right now even though I wasn't the one driving.

-Flashback-

"Fuck YES" she screams as I was fucking her from the back. Shit was feeling good as hell. Had her cuming back to back, screaming my name over and over. I pull out and went to lay on the bed. She got on top and turn me into her personal horse. I groan, close to coming. She moans loud as hell as I feel her juices dripping down my dick. She hops off and bends over and take my whole dick in her mouth. She licking and sucking me all crazy. I knew i was about to bust. After a while I came in her mouth and she swallowed every drop.

This the real reason I could never leave Destiny alone, she fuck me like she a porn star. Don't get me wrong Brittany shit good as hell but Destiny willing to do any and everything to please me.

"Bae I'm hungry let go get something to eat" Destiny says to me. I don't know why she keep calling me that shit we not in no relationship or nothing, I just like fucking her but I guess I can feed her.

We goes down stairs to get in the car. After I unlock the car she stops me and begs me to let her drive. I let her cause i was tired anyway. She starts driving and she speeding fast as hell. Not really paying attention to the road as she sing some rachet as song.

"Yo watch out brah" I yell at her, looking at her like she was crazy but she ignores me. I look back at the road and see a girl just standing in the middle of the street not moving. I push the horn to get her attention. When Destiny realize what's happening she hit the brakes hard as hell causing me to hit my head on the dashboard but it was already to late. She hit the girl and she goes flying, hiting the ground hard.

"Yo what the fuck you just do" I scream at her. She shake her head panicking. "We gotta leave. I can't go to jail for this. I don't have my license." I couldn't believe what she saying. Why wouldn't she tell me that  before I gave her my keys. This shit crazy.

"I'll handle it" I told her and got out the car and made her get in the passenger seat. I went to go check on the girl she hit. As I got closer to the body bleeding on the concrete, my whole body start to shut down. I must be seeing thing. That can't be her laying there. Not the love of my life.

She look up at my with her big beautiful brown eyes but all I see in them now is pain. Tears streaming down face. Damn, I can't believe this is happening. Why the hell was she just standing in the middle of the street anyway.

I look back at Destiny who is now in the middle of a panic attack, then back at Brittany. She can lose her life right now and it would be all my fault. I start shaking my head and walk over to the crub, trying to find something to keep me balanced. She can't dying laying in the street by herself I thought to myself. I turn around to rush back to her but some guy is already holding her. It look like he trying to hold back tear. This must be her new boyfriend.

The ambulances and cop finally show up and take Brittany to the hospital. That guy got in the back with her and it really pissed me off. Thats will forever be my girl and no matter what I'll get her back. My thoughts were interrupted by a police officer walking over to me.

"Sir I need to ask you a few questions" she said. She asked me what happened exactly. I told her I was driving and say her in the street to late. She said they'll be in touch with me. I hope lying for this girl don't come back to bite me in the ass.

-Flashback over-

I pull out the parking lot and drove to Destiny house. She been blowing up my phone since the day of the accident but like Brittany calls I ignored them. I didn't want anything to do with this girl anymore. She causing me too much problems but she said it was important we talk soon.

She open the door in a sports bra and shorts that shows off her fat ass. It took everything in me not to smack it like I would normally do but it's time for me to get my shit together and get my girl back and messing around with her still not going to help.

I walk into her apartment and seat on her couch. She sat on the opposite side fidgeting with her fingers.

"So how is she" she asks not really caring. Its like when she found out it was Brittany she hit it didn't upset her as much. I even seen a small smirk on her face, like she was happy with what she did. I know if Brittany ever found out she was driving that day all hell would break lose.

I ignores her question and reply with one of my own "what do you want Des?"

She still fidgeting with her fingers and nervously looking around. She stand up and go to the can comes back with something in her hands. She hands it to me. I look at her and the object with confusion.

"Destiny why are you handing me a pregnancy test"

She scoffs "because I'm pregnant with you child"