Part Two - Chapter Eight

Xaviers pov:

I stare in shock as my twin brother violently falls the the floor clutching his stomach.

I pull out my gun and aim it at the disgusting man who just shot my brother. I shoot the perfect shot straight the his head, sending him to the floor.

I kneel beside my brother and pull him close.

"Why the fuck did you just run out here for?" I ask.

He clenches his jaw tight in obvious pain. He reaches for my hand and squeezes it tightly.

"Help!" I shout.

Connor comes rushing out and freezes almost immediately when he sees my brother laying on the floor. He runs back in and calls for the rest of my brothers.

Grayson and Blake run out, searching the surrounding area quickly.

"We have to get him inside"
Grayson says "it's to dangerous out here"

Xanders grip loosens on my hand and his eyes become distant.

"Xander don't you dare leave me" I say, slapping his face slightly.

Grayson and Blake both put their arms around my twin brother. They lift him up and he lets out a piercing scream. I cringe, it's like I can feel his pain.

Grayson and Blake lay Xander down, Rocco rushes in with a few rags and tweezers.

Grayson takes the rags off Rocco and holds them against Xander stomach, which is currently seeping with blood.

Xander moans, trying to move Grayson hand.

"Xander stop!" Grayson barks.

"You're hurting me" he groans, tears slowly reaching his eyes.

"I don't care, if I don't do this you're definitely going to die!" He says.

Xander's eyes slowly move over to meet mine, we stare at each other.

"Xavier, I don't wanna die" he says, pain clear in his eyes.

Then it hits me, my twin brother is actually dying. I can't lose him, he's my other half. I place a shaky hand over top of his.

"You're not gonna die fratello, you're a Valentino" I say with a small, sad smile.

Loud thuds along the stairs catches our attention. Vince appears with his usual emotionless face.

"What happened?" He booms.

"He got hit" Grayson says.

Vince makes his way over, bringing up Grayson's hand to inspect the wound. He scrunches his face and sighs.

"We need to get the bullet out" he says sharply.

He pulls up his sleeves and quickly washes his hands. He grabs the tweezers off of Rocco and moves closer to the wound.

Evanna's Pov:

I hear a loud scream coming from the living room. I cringe knowing that's coming from my older brother.

"I want to see him" I complain, trying to push past Connor.

"Evanna you can't" He says.

"Why?!" I shout "If he dies, I'm never gonna see him again! I want to see him"

"Evanna, Vince said no. You are not to leave this room" he says.

"I don't care!" I shout.

I barge past him and manage to get out of the door, I run through the halls and down to the living room.