8) mates

I wake up to the sun in my face I go to sit up and my body starts burning. I sit up and wince.

"Easy bean, your still healing." Angel says helping sit up.

"Where's Damion " I ask I don't know why when he's the reason I'm in here, but a part of me is worried

"He went to get food. The crew started whining about being hungry, and since he's the reason your in here." He says

"Wait did you say crew" I say he looks at me and back at the door.

"Love" I say he sighs.

"Just two days but your human body couldn't take the pain." He says I look at me and I'm in a long red skirt with a slit on the side my devil tail wrapped around my open leg.

"Woah" I say and look at my stomach and my white lace backless crop top with my black wings around my arms

"Cool it looks like a tattoo." I say he sigh and the door opens, I hear a crash and look up to see Damion with his mouth open and the tray of food on the floor.

" Oh and here" angel says giving me a sun hair pin.

"At night you can see the moon." He says I smile and put it on. I look at Damion who starts to turn away. I close my eyes and think about stopping him.

" Woah ballerina." He says and i fall into him.

" I was trying to get you too me, but this works also." I say he chuckels and carries me back to bed.

"Why are you so mean" I say cuddling into him. He stops his eyes switch alot then he puts me in bed.

"Inferno." I say grabbing his hand as he turns away. He stops but nothing else.

"Please, don't be so mean all the time." I say angel gose to open his mouth Damion growls at him.

"Please" I say he sighs I let him go, he leaves and angel looks at me with a big shocked face.

"They never agree that fast." He says

"They?" I ask he looks at me and nods

"Since he's a multiple alpha shifter there's a diffrent alpha in his head saltwater crocodile, blood red dragon, bald eagle, white ape, black lion, a dark purple wolf and the most powerful his demon." He says and I remember when he grew and his skin went black with red and black wings out his back

"Bean, he won't hurt you, not after you did that " he says I nod.

" Why don't you do that."

"I'm a mistake I'm all prey animals the only reason I'm a prince with my brother is because angel are the only reason demons don't kill all other spieces." He says I nod and watch the door wanting him to come back.

"Bean, he'll be back tonight." He says I nod fighting tears, he always with me when I'm alsleep dose he hate me that much.

"Hey, it's ok" he coos whipping tears I don't know were there.

"I want to go to sleep." I say he nods and leaves the room.

That night I stayed up crying I didn't sleep. I ended up painting on the roof.

"Lunar it's late why are you still up." Damion says. I ignore him And continue painting.

"Lunar, answer me." He say spinning me towards him, he sees my eyes and let's go.

"Why do you hate me." I say shoving him off. I go to walk past him as a take a step behind him but I freeze.

"Who said I hated you" he growls I shake he turns me to look in my eyes.