11) human

"this bag only works if its a life or death situation, its not some trap you can fling and kidnap." damion says, but i thought it was

"dont freak out" storm says and dexter climbs out of the bag with the girls black and blue everyone face drops.

"wait but" i start but strom pulls my arm stopping me, people start whispering and thier parents walk up.

"what the hell is going on what did you do to our babys" the mom says the dad gets mad but trys to hide it.

"you, we were perfect before you showed up"

"ya selling your kids to demons, letting them beat your son almost to death beacause he wasnt a girl they couldnt rape him. so instead you let people pretend to be family in to rape your daughters and beat your son" i say and everyone start bickering.

"that thing is not our son" she says walking over to grab henry.

"then neither is he, if you cant love the first how are you gonna love the second" i say thier dad gets mad and walks over.

"your a useless human you dont know a thing" he says draging the girls with him.

"why is a human even here" i hear people whispering

"there not allowed to be in heaven they sin to much"

"they belong in the depth of hell"

"why arent the princes doing anything"

"do you think she has them under a spell"

"is she that powerless witch from winter" i hear i know that voice i look at dexter who looks back and whispers into angels ear

"give us our kids back, there not safe with you." she says grabbing the boys

"your right i am human so i know what its like to struggle. to try everything and fail always getting tired always fighting to stay alive. i may be a weak human but im strong enough to protect these kids from people like you, even if there is no one on my side i will never let you hurt these kids again" i say and dexter jumps off angel and runs to me the girls stomp on them, they grab henry and storm, then run behind me.

"what can you do" the shadow says im trying so hard not to get my anger up i forgot thier names

"ya humans are weak with out thier weapons." the voice says, angel snaps and the presence is gone.

"i have the one weapon that only a human being can have, i dont go down easy and im very stupid" i say and more people go behind them.

"give up already everyone knows they are better off with us." the aunt says i sigh and henry pulls on my pant leg i bend over and pick him up.

"moon" he says pointing to my sun pin, i look at him it only the moon at night time. its an hour till sunset how.......

"noo" storm says and an arrow freezes right infront of me.

"auntie dee" they triplets say i look at demonica.

"you got this" she says and take henry from my arms. she takes the kids inside all anti violence and children followed, that mainly left angry angel demons, shifters in there top form, vampires that were hungry and a wolf that was bored.

"just beacause they cant, dosent mean i wont" i hear and see a black cat approach followed by a brown bear a pleasure fairy, a demon, red panda, cheetah, grey wolf, and a vampire.

"dance time" dexter whisper and the crew shifts human.

"damn monkey" he says i look up and see a black shadow a little ways back and up a tree, and to the right of it a cloud a very fluffy cloud.