20: I confess to you💚

mєdíα : 'fσund dα вσí' вч kríѕhαnє

Asa

━━━━━━━༺۵༻━━━━━━━

I confess to Almighty God

And to you..."

━━━━━━━༺۵༻━━━━━━━

*
I was fuming when I found Jordan with Amir at the end of last period.

"Have you seen Kam?" I asked Jordan who was talking animatedly with Amir.

"Oh, hey Asa!" He pulled me into a hug, picking me up a little.

"Personal space, Dan. We've talked about this." I complained stiffly in his bulging arms.

"Oh! Sorry," he put me down, scratching the back of his head, giving me an adorable smile. "You're just so tiny and cute and squishy. Right, Amir?" He nudged Amir with his elbow, drawing my attention to the northern prince.

I was taken aback by the cold resentment in his grey eyes and I returned his cold look with one of mine, scowling at him.

What did I ever do to him?

He maintained my gaze for a moment, then he shrugged, a calm rising and lowering of his regal shoulders burdened with his school bag.

"So, what is it, Asa?" Jordan asked me, shaking my shoulder a little, when I didn't answer immediately.

"Have you seen Kam?" I asked him impatiently.

"Yes!" He beamed, bouncing on the balls of his feet. Not offering me further information.

I pressed a finger to my already throbbing temple. "Well, do you know where he is?"

"Yes."

"Where is he?" I asked through gritted teeth.

"Oh! He's over in the music building. The uncompleted one. On the highest floor.

"Okay. Thanks, Dan."

"Anytime!"

I was already walking away.

"Your psycho bitch girlfriend threatened me and my friends today!" I exploded when I found him.

"She is not my girlfruend, Asa, for the twentieth time. And it's 'my friends and I'," Kam drawled, looking up at me. "You're the Einstein here. You should be correcting me."

I had found him sitting by himself, resting his back against a pillar in one of the uncompleted buildings that would be our music hall in the nearest future.