Wargs, dragons and dark magic

"I can't believe I'm actually doing this."

At Osha's mumbled complaint, Ylina let out a laugh. As she laid back on the bathtub placed in the middle of her room, she rubbed both hands over her big stomach and closed her eyes, enjoying Osha's fingers treading through her hair as she washed the lady's vibrant red hair.

"I have never asked of you to wash my hair." The younger girl was quick to notice. "You were the one who offered your services."

"And you said yes." Osha countered, as Ylina shrugged, opening her eyes so that she could look up at the woman who was sat by her head.

"As much my friend as you are, you are still my maid."

"You are lucky I like you, pretty lady, because if I didn't, I would've killed you a long time ago."

"Good thing you didn't. If you had, I would have never gotten to experience such a great head massage. You are even better at it than Prya. And she has been doing my hair for years now."

"Yeah, well, don't get used to it, because I won't be doing it again."

"Is washing my hair such a boring task?" Ylina chuckled as Osha poured some hot water down her head gently. "You can leave me to it if you'd like."

"It's fine." Osha shook her head. "I'm almost done anyway. And I have something else to discuss with you."

At that, the girl sighed. Sliding down slightly in the bathtub, Ylina lifted one of her legs and rested it over the cold metal of the edge of the tub.

"What is it?" She asked tracing patterns in her thighs as a way of distracting herself.

"Bran had Hodor take him outside earlier." Osha started as Ylina nodded.

"So I've heard."

"How?"

"The guards are instructed to tell me where my brothers are at all times, especially if they decide to leave the castle." Ylina shrugged. "I don't want to forbid them from leaving, but I also need to know when they do."

With a nod of her own, Osha finished washing Ylina's hair and reached for one of her towels to start drying it.

"Yeah, well... He's insisting he can get inside Summer's body." The woman said, causing Ylina to gulp down hard.

"He talks to me about it sometimes." She said. "I never know what to say back to him. What do you make of it?"

"I don't make anything, Ylina."

"Osha..." The girl groaned, putting her leg back into the water and extending a hand out for her to take it. "The only thing I can think about is warging but Bran isn't controlling Summer, so it can't be it."

"Warging is a rare thing, Ylina. Even beyond the wall." Osha said, holding Ylina's hand tight as the girl climbed out of the tub, being careful about her very big pregnant stomach. "The boy already dreams about a raven of three eyes. Don't fill his head with shit like this."

"I don't." Ylina defended, grabbing the towels from Osha as the woman stepped back for her to dry herself up. "He already has his head filled. Old nan who used to care for him and Rickon used to tell him stories like that. He remembers and he's worried he is one of them."

"Do you people believe in this?"

"Well, that is a difficult question to answer, I admit." Ylina said, turning around motioning for Osha to help her inside her dress. "Some people don't. Most people, I suppose. Wargs, dragons and dark magic... It's been so long since we've last seen them and people seem to have forgotten about it. But we have seen it all before. We have seen dragons. We have seen wargs. We have definitely seen dark magic. We haven't, for a long time, it's true, but why couldn't they return? What would stop them from making an appearance again?"