Dear Bully 35

I was in my room finishing up my assignment when I heard a car pull up to the Benjamin's driveway.

(If it hasn't been mentioned his name is Alex Benjamin).

I felt his presence, it was Him.

He was back.

"he is back" I screamed into my head.

I don't even know if it was stupid of me to but I did it any ways I ran out of my room, Mother looked at me weridly as I did but I paid no mind to her, he is back.

I burst out the front door to see Alex's face all bruised and swollen, his dad was by his side holding him up he looked so pale.

Apparently Alex went missing for almost two weeks no one noticed until the five days later no one but me.

The school didn't let out a lot of information.

It must have been something serious for him to turn up bruised and battered.

We stared at each other for what felt like hours but were mere seconds.

"Hey"

My voice came out as a squeak
I quickly slapped my hand over my mouth why did I have to speak.

He chuckled lightly which made him whine slightly.

"Hey" He responsef

His voice all croaky and dry
He waved at me sightly

"Ella?"

He had been calling me for quite sometime and I froze.
I don't exactly know why I froze maybe I was shocked that he replied me or that he was alive or I don't even know any more.

Different thoughts ran through my head simultaneously.

"I'll talk to you later I'm kinda tired and you should get some rest too" He grinned his dimple popping.

His dad helped him into their house while I was left standing awkwardly and looking extremely foolish

"Oh sweet cheese cakes" my cheek turned to a bright rosy colour it's either from the cold or the fact that I was most likely blushing.

He spoke to me.

That night was kind of werid, I don't know what was going on in my head but what I do know is that you are back.

And I am happy you are back, hopefully you don't hate me as much.