Chapter 14

Warning Smut

Lee Know stood at the doorway with a gun in his hands killing both Jimin and Yoongi. "I got you baby" he walked up to me and broke me free from the restraints. Once Lee Know got me out of the restraints, I fell into a hug and cried. "They know everything" I cried even more once those words slipped out I started crying even more.

"Chan get the car ready," Lee Know demanding through his mic. He turned his focus back towards me. He picked me up and started walking out of the room. "Everyone else knows what to do" Lee Know sounding serious. I had no clue what they meant by that. 

Lee Know reached the car that Chan was in. Changbin was coming back, he watched if anyone else was coming that wasn't part of our team. I looked back to see Seungmin and Hyunjin in there as well making out in the backseat. "And Felix and I eat each other" I laughed at Changbin comment. "Stop fucking kissing and help her," Lee Know hissed handing me to Seungmin. He kissed me before he handed me off.

Lee Know POV

"So you guys finally together," Changbin says nudging me. I nodded and he was asking me so many questions but the last one I could make out was "are you going to tell her about Lisa". I froze hearing her name. It hurt so much just hearing one word and that was 'Lisa'. "Yes, I have to, and please don't mention her name," I said as a tear slid down my cheek. Changbin nodded and stayed in silence for the rest of the car ride. Hearing her name feels like a bullet to my heart.

*Back at home*

Changbin had called Felix so Jade and Cassy had to come. Everyone had came back already from the mission and done the task they were supposed to. I was going between the living room and the room Kaylee was in.

 Chan gathered us all up because he had such an important question to ask us all. "Who here is dating someone," Chan asked and everyone but Chan raised his hand. "How sad," I.N said flipping him off. "JEONGIN" Chan yelled. Chan started chasing him and I.N was screaming for help from Cassy. She shook her head but eventually Seungmin and Hyunjin the power couple came to help. Chan left the room annoyed and Jeongin smiled in defeat.

*Jade pov*

"Hey babe I've missed you," Han said kissing my cheek. "Get a room before you fuck" Changbin and Felix repeating each other. "We will" Han yelled pulling me into the room. I heard Cassy scoff so I flicked her off.

He slammed the door behind us and threw me onto the bed. "I need you" he breathed on my skin while leaving hickies on my body. I quickly pulled off my shirt and pants. While I was taking off my panties Han started sucking on my boobs and I let out a loud moan.

I took Han member out of his pants. I got up from the bed and put his member in my mouth. I started licking the tip and Han being Han shoved my head down his member. I gagged but continued going up and down on his member. I moved my head faster and faster till I could fell him about to cum. Han and I don't talk during sex, I'm just not a big fan of it.

Han threw me onto the bed again and started to push his member in me then Chan walked in. "Wanna join" Han whispered so no one else would hear. "Your joking right" Chan laughing but blushing. "No, your fine with this to Jay" Han said with a soothing voice. I nodded and Chan walked in and shut the door behind him.

As he started to undress my mouth dropped as I saw the size of his member. I mean Han was big but Chan was HUGE. Chan walked over to me. "Han I got front you got back," Chan says while smirking. Han first shoved his fingers down my ass and I let out a loud moan. Chan caught me off guard and bottomed out in me without no warning. "Damn Jade your so fucking tight" Chan moaned out. Han then stuck his member in my ass and the feeling of Chan and Han felt amazing. I have had a lot of good sex but this is good sex.

Chan and Han would go as fast as they can and take turns and then go at the same time. They moved. Chan was on the bottom still in my heat and Han was standing up. Han tied my arms behind me and I looked back at him in shock and he smirked. Once my hands were tied they started thrusting into me at a crazy pace. "F-fuck I'm going to cum" I moaned out and they boys went faster.

"Shit" I heard Chan mumble and realized he cummed in me, I mean I was fine with Han, but Chan isn't my boyfriend. "are you on birth control" Chan whispered. "I just got off it, because of never mind, but wait" whispering but Han heard. "SHIT I FORGOT WE TALKED ABOUT THAT" Han yelling. "Can we just talk about this later I can't handle it right now" leaving as quickly as possible. I can't believe that just happened.

Lee Know pov

Those rude ass people having sex while my fucking girlfriend was just abused for the second time. It was nice everyone else was there comforting me. Seungmin was checking on her while she was asleep.

She finally woke up after what felt like forever. "Babe" Kaylee on the verge of tears. "Please can you guys give us some time I have to talk to her about something" I politely asked. They all nodded and left the room to give us our space.

"I'm so sorry babe I should've been there for you, I was too late again" tears rolling down my face. She whipped my tears and pat the bed to signal she wants me to lay with her. "Hey hey, this isn't your fault it's okay I'm fine" Her voice sounds soothing and tiny.

"can I tell you about my past"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once again another cliff hanger. What do you think happened to Lee Know in his past?