Chapter 18

Hyunjin POV

"I want that cigarette now," I.N said. I gave him one and took one out myself then I lit both of our cigarettes. "I can't believe that just happened," I said huffing out the smoke. "Chans going to kill me," he said coughing. "You don't have to smoke it," I say laughing. "Its distracting, want to go get some beer," I.N says sounding heartless, his smile faded and his eyes iced. "Why the hell not," I drop my cigarette running with him to the store.

We came out with two 12 packs and one thing of vodka. "Lake," I say looking at him. He nodded and we ran to the lake near our house. It was on our property but rarely anyone came there. I use to spend a lot of time here but I stopped coming. I.N just sat there sobbing in silence sipping his beer. We both turned to the sound of laughter. It was Seungmin and Cassy. "Forget it, we need to tell them," I said turning to I.N. "Seungmin won't do anything to her though right isn't he gay," He said sounding confused. "No he's bisexual," I say with an uneasy voice. "Soon I promise," He said. "Let's just take shots," I pull the vodka out of the bag.

A couple of beers and shots later we were both wasted. We stumbled into the house and everyone just stared at us. "HYUNJIN PLEASE DONT TELL ME YOU GOT I.N WASTED" Chan screamed at me. "Shhhh, there are kids here," I.N said pointing at Changbin. "You little-"Changbin running at I.N but Felix held him back. "That's not fair I didn't get to get I.N drunk first," Lee Know said potting. "HEY HYUNJIN I.N TWERK" Han screamed. I.N and I shook our asses as hard as we could leaving everyone dying laughing except Chan. "Just go into your room," Chan sounding disappointed.

Seungmin POV

After Cassy and I kissed we both wanted to leave for various reasons. One being I had a boner. Two she wanted to go back to my place. So we both left. Our hands locked as we walked still in silence. When we walked towards the house I saw two shadows sitting by the lake. We just started laughing for no reason.

Everyone looked at Cassy and I as we entered but we sprinted to my room to avoid any conversations. As soon as we got into my room I slammed her against my door and we had a heated make-out session. Things got heated quickly and we were both already naked. Next thing I know my member was in her heat.

Author POV

Hyunjin and I.N had no clue what they were doing. They both accidentally went onto the wrong floor of the house. They clicked the 4 when they are both on the 3rd floor of the house. They went into the room what they supposed was their room. It turned out to be the Seungmin room. They saw the last thing they ever wanted to see. Hyunjin ran to the closest empty room, it was Kaylee's room that she never used. Seungmin pulled out and ran to Hyunjin.

Hyunjin POV

His dick was inside her. I have never sprinted so fast in my life. I just sat and bawled, then he walked in. "Why do you care what I do now, you broke up with me," He says while starring at me crying. "You don't even know the whole story, do you really think id just leave you that fast," I say choking on my tears. " What do you mean the whole story," he says slowly.

I told him the whole story and he understood completely why I had to do what I had to do. He went to hug me. "Babe why do you smell like cigarettes," He said breaking the hug. "Did you?" he asks and I nod my head. "We are dating again right," I say. "Yes," he says and I jump into his arms but fell. "We are going to bed, your drunk" Seungmin says kissing me dragging into his room.

I.N POV

"Not even a day and his dick is in you" Her head shoots up as I speak. "YOU FUCKING BROKE UP WITH ME," Cassy screaming. "You had fucking seungmin dick in you, he's not just any guy," I say starting to yell. "OKAY, AND I BET YOU HAD LEFT ME FOR SOME OTHER GIRL" still screaming. I chuckled "I was protecting your ass". "How," Cassy quieting down.

I told her the whole story. "Cassy I would never leave you that easy, I fucking love you" we haven't even said the 'L' word yet but I felt it was the right time. "You love me, aw I love you too," She says kissing me. "Can we go to your room?" she asked, I nod and pick her up and carry her to my room.

I shut the door then threw her onto my bed. I left marks down her neck. "Sure you want to do this babe," I say as I look for signs she doesn't want to. "Yes" Cassy being serious. "Good me too" I whisper biting her ear. Let's just say we had a long fun night.

Chan POV

I was doing my nightly walk around the house then I heard I.N and Cassy moaning. First, he gets fucking hammered now he's losing his virginity. I think this might be the death of me, my little son growing up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So I lied about there being only a couple of chapters left haha, there some things I want to do to the characters.

Anyways have a good day/ night!