Chapter 15

MENTION OF RAPE, NO ONE GETS RAPPED JUST SAYING :)

Kaylee POV

"can I tell you about my past. I was surprised to hear those words from him. I didn't think he would tell me. I told him yes and he started going on about his past.

*Flashback to when Lee Know was 13*

Lee Know POV

"MIN, DO YOU WANNA GO GET ICE CREAM" Lisa yelled from downstairs. I heard her but didn't care to get up. I just wanted to listen to music and dance. "LEE MINHO GET DOWN HERE NOW" Lisa yelled once more. 

I lazily got up and slid on some sweatpants and a grey sweatshirt. "Finally your hereafter like forever" Lisa being overdramatic. She was older so of course, she got to boss me around. "Are we getting icecream or not" I snapped at her. "Tone and yes," She said squealing.

She had to get ready which was going to take 1000 hours. It took her like 30 minutes and she seemed rushed. In those thirties minutes, I got some dance practice in which is good. I loved dancing more than anything. Dancing and my sister was my safe place. 

She finally got downstairs got her keys and left for the ice cream place. "What are you getting," Lisa said smiling at me. "Hmm, probably brain flavor that's my favorite" I stated jokingly. She laughed at me for like way too long. 

After driving for a couple of minutes, I noticed Lisa looking back constantly. "Is everything okay?" I asked and she nodded not giving me an answer. Something was up she always answered to me and never really just nodded. I guess I should just drop it. 

We got to the ice cream parlor and Lisa was on high alert once again. We both ordered what we want and sat down. I heard a big crash and then a man in a mask came running up to us. "Are you Mingi children" the man asking us. Lisa said yes. The knocked her out, I ran to them and started to scream. Next thing I know its black.

*About an hour later*

I slowly started to wake up. I look up and see Lisa and my mom there next to me all tied up. I look over to see my dad talking with some guys and holding a gun. I looked over and saw Lisa and my mom crying. "Min fake sleep" Lisa mouthed to me with tears running down her face. I did what she told me. I kept one eye open to not make it obvious but could still see what was going on.

My dad made his way to my sister. "DO IT NOW" one of the guys yelled to my dad. "I love you both, I'm so sorry" his voice full of sorrow. He kissed my mom and sister. BANG BANG. I looked over to see both my mom and sister with blood rolling down there head. I know if I cry ill be next.

BANG BANG!!! The next thing I see is my dad died on the floor. One of the men had shot my dad. "We will deal with the other one tomorrow,  bring the 2 boys in so they can have some fun. They brought in two boys and took me down. I still was pretending I was sleeping. The other men left the room.

The two boys who looked my age walked up to me. "Please don't hurt me," I say moving away as they come near me. I was scared. "We won't hurt you, my name is Jisung but you can call me Han" The boy talked with a reassuring voice. "we want out we were both kidnapped and supposed to rape you but I promise we won't, and also I'm Changbin," the other boy said now talking. He sent shivers down my spine as he said 'rape'. "Want to try and break out," They both say at the same time. I didn't even know them but I trust them the most right now. "Sure, also I'm Minho but please don't call me that please call me Lee Know," I say on the verge of tears as Minho reminded me of my sister.

After about an hour of trying to find an escape, we finally found one. We quickly escaped before anyone could see us and passed by guards. On the way to find somewhere safe, we all just talked about our past. Han parents abandoned him when he was 10 so he lived on the side of the street till these guys called BTS kidnapped him. Changbin parents died in a fire caused by BTS and were taken, hostage.  

*Present Day*

Kaylee pov

"We eventually found Chan and he took us in. We were 14 maybe 15 by the time he found us. Ever since then Chan has taken good care of us all" Lee Know finishing up with his story. I've seen him cry but never that much. I just held him. "I know this is early but, I love you, I never want you to leave me and ill never leave you," I say as he looks up at me with teary eyes. I wipe the tears off of his face. He kissed me on the cheek "I love you to Kaylee, please don't ever leave me" Lee Know crying again. "I won't," I say and kiss him on the head.  

"I bet Lisa was amazing," I say as he's still laying with me with his head on my shoulder. "She was, can I tell you about her," He said. "of course" he kisses me on the cheek once more. For a long time, we just sat there and he talked about Lisa. I could tell he loved her and looked up to her.

Jeongin POV

"SEUNGMIN SEUNGMIN MY LEGS BROKE I NEED A KISS TO HELP MY LEG HEAL" Hyunjin screaming. Everyone else except for Cassy, Seungmin, and hyunjin had left. Seungmin walked over and kissed Hyunjin and helped him up. "how long has this been going on," Cassy says getting up off of my chest. "Like 3 months," seungmin says shyly. "3 MONTHS WHAT WE JUST FOUND OUT" I yelled. Hyunjin started running away. I was about to chase him till I got a call on my phone. I got up and went into another room.

Is hyunjin with you 

why who are you

A person I need to talk to you both 

Um okay ill go grab him

make sure your away from everyone

um ok

"Hey hyunjin I need you to come with me" my voice shaking. "um alright I'm coming" he sounded worried. we walked away and went into his room. "Some guy needs to talk to us, "I said shaking. Hyunin nodded and the man started talking once again. 

You must break up with your lovers, if you don't we

will come after everyone you love. Especially Cassy

and Seungmin. plus the other like Jade, Felix, and 

Kaylee. This better is down by tomorrow or we

will come after you.

Wai-

"SHIT HE FUCKING HUNG UP" I yelled. Hyunjin was in tears and my tears started to fall also. "we have to do it" hyunjin whispers, I knew he was right and I hated it. " I know, but no matter what he tells Chan," I say in between sniffles. We both sat there with anxiety. "good luck" we both say leaving the room. 

Hyunjin POV

I pulled Seungmin into the room I was just in. he goes to kiss me but I look away. "We need to talk," I say trying not to cry.

Jeongin POV

Cassy was waiting for me in the living room. The last thing I ever wanted to do was break her heart but here we are now. 

"Cassy we need to talk"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey, a lot happened huh?

Just get used to more chapters like this, I feel like the story is ending soon but there so much more I wanna do. All I got to say is the ending is going to be sad and unexpected. Anyways hope you guys have a good day/ night!