58

I started the shower while chuckling at what Damien was saying.

"You got me whipped whipped," he concluded, and I giggled as we lathered our washcloths. "You definitely came more than me though."

"Not accurate," I shook my head. "You came seven times."

"Yeah, and you came nine," he chuckled. "Thought you were the only one counting?"

"I came the same amount of times as you did," I playfully defended, even though I knew damn well I came two times more than he did.

"Nah," he shook his head while chuckling. "Remember when I put it in you and you just came?"

I chuckled while blushing and teasing, "I don't recall."

Damien smiled, "I guess you don't recall when I was eating you out the second to last time and then put you to sit on me and you came again." I burst into laughter while shaking my head playfully, and he burst into laughter as well. "Damn liar," he chuckled. "Not gonna lie, I almost came right after you came those two times. You were so eager."

I shrugged, "Not my fault you felt so good." I blushed and smooched his lips before soaping my body. "Either way, this morning was different in a really good way."

He smiled, "You felt that way too?" and I smiled while nodding. "It was definitely more affectionate...and...deep."

"Yeah," I smiled, a bit surprised that he felt exactly what I had felt. "We've never made love like that nor connected like that."

"Facts," he agreed. "I actually liked it a lot."

I blushed, "Me too."

He chuckled, "No funny, I think I might go back to sleep after this shower. You really drained me."

I chuckled, "Says the guy who wanted to go another round."

Damien chuckled, "Cause you felt way too good to let the opportunity past, but I think you would've bust me just by sitting on me again. I had no strength left in me. I just wanted to be inside you again." I blushed while shyly giggling, and he smooched my lips and smiled, "You're so perfect, City."

I blushed, "You're perfect too, Day." We then kissed again, and a thought crossed my brain. When we pulled away, I asked, "What if we were to actually keep the baby?"

He smiled, "I'd like that."

I widely smiled, "Yeah, me too."

"Really?" he asked eagerly, and I chuckled while nodding.

I confirmed, "I'm ready to have a family with you."

Damien lifted me into his arms and twirled me around, and I giggled happily before connecting our lips, sparks flying through me again. He then put me down and asked, "What about school and stuff though?"

"I'll do the first semester online and then go back on campus second semester," I smiled.

"Okay," he smiled widely before smothering my face with kisses, and I smiled widely. I was happy to see him happy, and I was also happy to start a family with him. This morning eased all the worries I had before. Damien and I were solid, and our love for each other would get us through any hardship we'd face during the pregnancy. I was sure of it, and I couldn't wait to have a little Damien or little me running around soon.

I smiled, "Do you think it's a boy or girl?"

"I think it's definitely a girl," he smiled. "I just have a strong feeling."

I smiled, "I think it's a girl too."

"I hope she gets those pretty doll eyes of yours," he smiled while caressing my cheek. "I could get lost in them forever."

I blushed and smooched his lips, and we both smiled widely while cupping each other's faces.

Six months later
Damien and I looked down at the beautiful baby girl and smiled widely.

He brushed the loose strands of my hair back and smooched my lips before smiling, "She has your eyes." I widely smiled as I looked down at our baby and nodded.

"What do you want to call her?" I smiled.

"Would it be silly if I said Aurora?" he smiled. "She's a sleeping beauty right now."

I smiled and shook my head, "Aurora is a beautiful name. Aurora Cill."

"No," he shook his head with a smile. "Aurora Castle."

I smiled, "Okay, Damien Castle."

He smiled, "Sagacity Fiore Castle," and I smiled while looking down at the engagement ring that was on my finger.

A/N: Oop 🤭