Chapter 63: Miscellaneous: Shinobi Data

END OF WAR SHINOBI DATA

Jutsu Rank: Unclassified (U)-S-A-B-C-D

Note: NOT everything is listed in here. I decided to place this up just for a rough summary at the end. And just for fun.

Copy this link for RITWON PT. 2: s/13497553/1/Reincarnated-into-the-World-of-Naruto-PT2

Or search: "Reincarnated into the World of Naruto PT2"

Ninja: Izaya Karasuma 188cm
Birthdate: December 3rd

Wife: Hanabi Hyuga 170cm
Birthdate: March 27th

Konoha Position: 6th Hokage

Appearance:
-Height: 188cm
-Hair: Snow White two-block hairstyle
-Light Pale Skin

Outfit Hokage: White long sleeved Haori with red flame patterns on the border and red falling leaves printed on the Haori. Red pants and a white dress shirt with the sleeves rolled up to the elbows with the shirt only being buttoned to the chest area. He wears a necklace with the letter H on it and the Hokage's hat strapped behind his back. Muramasa is sheathed on his left waist with a black leaf forehead protector tied to it.

Titles:
-Konoha's White Flash
-The Blind Warrior
-The Lone Ninja
-God of Shinobi
-6th Hokage

Ninja Type: Sensory

Dojutsu: Both Eyes
-Sharingan
-Mangekyo Sharingan: Black hole swirl in the center with 6 tomoe on the outside
-Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan: Black hole swirl in the center, four long straight marks like x in center, 6 tomoe on outside of eye.

-Right Eye: Amaterasu: (Heavenly Illumination) Inextinguishable black flames.
-Left Eye: Kuninotokotachi: (One of two gods born from the chaotic Earth like a reed arisen from the soil) The power to distort objects size. The fundamental power and density does not change, but increased size increases range of influence, decreased size increases ability to pierce and puncture.
-Both Eyes: Black Susanoo: (Tempestuous God of Valor)
-Yasaka Magatama Beads
-Masamune
-Perfect Susanoo

-Rinnegan: Completely black with red circle patterns and 6 red tomoe. 3 on the inner ring, 3 on the second inner ring.

-Right Eye: Kannagara no Michi: Known as The Way of the Divine Transmitted Through Time Immemorial. This ability lets you freeze time within 5 meters of yourself for 3 seconds. There is a 30 second interval before this ability can be used again.
-Left Eye: Unknown

Ninja Tools/Weapons:
-Flying Thunder God Kunai
-Masamune: A deep blue blade with a black colored tint. Appears with Susanoo. Every strike can cut as far as you can see. Attack phases through allies. It's attack power is only equal to that of a regular Susanoo blade, but it can repel and deflect any attack using the flat edge of the blade.
-Muramasa: A deep purple blade with a violet hilt and black diamond patterns. A blade with terrifying attack power. It remains sealed in its sheath. When the blade is drawn it releases a powerful sinister aura that can affect those in the area causing them to see and feel horrifying illusions with the possibility to crush the mind and spirit of those who are weak.

Summons:
1) Rashomon, Triple Rashomon, Quintuple Rashomon
2) Crows
3) Six special crows with Rinnegan eyes through Animal Path

Sage Mode: 4 Divine Symbols Sage Mode

Kekkei Genkai: Wood Style
-Wood Style: Silent Strangle Jutsu [Snake]
-Wood Clone [Clone Sign]
-Wood Style: Deep Forest Emergence [Tiger, Snake]
-Wood Style: Advent World of Flowering Trees [Snake]
-Wood Style: Great Forest Technique [Tiger, Horse, tiger, Snake]
-Wood Style: Wood Dome Jutsu [Rat, Dog, Tiger]
-Wood Style: Killing Spear Jutsu [Dragon, Bird, Snake]
-Wood Style: Wood Snake Jutsu [Snake]
-Wood Style: Wood Dragon [Snake, Ram, Hare, Dog, Snake]
-Hokage Style Elder Jutsu