Pool Date with Yuno

Y/n P.O.V~

I woke up in my bed as I did every day I rolled out of bed as I did every day and walked downstairs to see my grandfather filling out paperwork as I greeted my grandpa and felt my phone beginning to ring in my pocket. I picked up my phone and answered the call.

Y/n:" Hello?"

Yuno:" Hi Y/n~.'

Y/n:" Yuno, how the heck did you get my number?"

Yuno:" I have my ways, honey, now for my date. I think it would be excellent for the two of us to go to the pool and have some fun."

Y/n:" That sounds wonderful; okay, I will pick up a swimsuit when should we meet?"

Yuno:" How about 11:00 or 12:30?"

Y/n:" Sounds great, see you, then."

I hung up the call as I left my house and went to the mall. I needed to pick up some trunks because I had outgrown my old one. I grabbed a pair of trunks I licked and paid for them before walking back home.

  I grabbed a pair of trunks I licked and paid for them before walking back home

 A couple of hours passed before it was time to leave. I said goodbye to my grandpa and walked to the pool we had agreed to meet when I entered the pool and floated on my back in a relaxing manner. I let the water slowly and relaxingly around the pool before I heard my name called a beautiful voice.

Yuno:" Hey, Y/n~."

I looked up to the pool and slightly blushed, seeing Yuno in her bikini.

I couldn't even speak as I was so in shock at Yuno's beauty.

Y/n:" W-wow... You look amazing."

Yuno blushed and thanked me for the comment as she entered the pool with me. The two of us began to swim around and talk with each other. We then got in a friendly argument, not an actual yelling argument but a playful, friendly argument.

Y/n:" I keep on telling you, Yuno, it's impossible to predict the future."

Yuno:" And I keep telling it is possible."