Chapter 4

Anita's POV

The boss isn't so bad like I thought he would be or how they talked about him. But he is slightly weird. When I'm in his office cleaning, he always goes into the bathroom at least twice. Maybe he has some problems with digestion.

Anyway, he gives me time to leave earlier even if I didn't ask him. That's surprising and shows how good he is. I don't know why they talked about him like he is crazy man when he actually isn't. There wasn't problem with me and him at all.

Today he also said I should go home to take a rest. So I packed my things and left quickly. I also went to visit my mother in hospital then I rushed home. I washed the dishes and clothes and it was already night.

I felt intense pain in my lower abdomen. I'm probably going to get my period. I rushed into the bathroom when I realized I don't have any pads. I took my wallet and put it in the backpack. I was already full clothed as I rushed out of the house.

I went to the store that was working 24/7 and it was only few streets away from my house. I took pads I usually use when I have period and payed for it quickly.

I hate walking at night. It really scares me and there are all kinds of people that can hurt me and I don't want that. There was one street left to my home when I heard loud singing.

I looked at the opposite side of a street and saw familiar figure. Man was obviously drunk and he was singing really loudly. I squinted my eyes and recognized person as my boss. What is Mr. Ruiz doing here, alone and drunk?

I rushed to him and tapped his arm so he could look at me. He turned around wobbling a bit.
''Is this my little one?'' He slurred and smiled.
''What happened Mr. Ruiz? How did you get drunk?'' I asked him worried.
''I think I was in a club and it was so much fun. All these girls were throwing themselves at me and I felt like I was in paradise.'' He explained dreamily.

''I'm sleepy, little one.'' He said as he leaned on the wall and started closing his eyes.
''No, Mr. Ruiz. You can't sleep here. We are on the street.'' I shook him a bit. He jumped out of his trans and looked at me again. I searched for the phone in his pockets and when I found it, it had password.

I sighed as I put it in my pocket and pulled on his arm.
''Let's go to my house. You can sleep there.'' I said as I took his large hand.
''That seems like a good idea.'' He chuckled and continued to walk.

I was pulling him all the way to my house because he kept going to the other side. I felt like taking care of five year old child. We finally arrived in front of the house.

I led him inside towards my room. He kept sniffling my hair and neck which made me uncomfortable, but I was quick to put him in the bed. I tried to stop him when he started undressing, but it was too late when he removed all of his clothes leaving him in boxers.

I blushed as I looked as his half naked form on my bed. He is really huge man when he took all of my bed. He has a lot of tattoos on his upper body and few on his legs.

''Let's sleep together, babygirl.'' He said as he tried to pull me in bed.
''No, Mr. Ruiz. You sleep.'' I pushed his hand off as he rolled on his stomach. I took new panties from my closet and a pads I bought and went to change myself in the bathroom.

When I finished putting my pajama on, I left my room after covering him with blanket. Why did he get so drunk? He said he went to the club. Club can be a bad place for some people, but Mr. Ruiz is obviously enjoying it.

I sighed and entered other room where my mom usually slept and ploped down on the bed. I miss her here. She would always be here when I got back from school with already finished lunch and her soft smile. It's not possible anymore.