27- Drinks

"Soooooo...." Angel smirks at me. "How is he in bed?"

"Angel!" I fling some of my food at him. "You perverted Fuck, nothing like that happened."

"What did you do then?"

"We went out to eat, then a stroll in the park." I smile at the memories.

"Boooooring." Angel says.

I roll my eyes. After a totally uneventful day at the hotel waiting for Angel to finish with his 'job', I decided that we could have a few drinks. So here we are sitting at the bar having drinks while Angel pesters me about last night with Al and flirts with Husk simultaneously.

-this morning-

I stretch and yawn. I glance at the clock.

11:39 am

Almost noon?! I never sleep in THIS late. Like yeah I sleep in, who doesn't, but never have I slept till noon!

I go to throw off my blankets when I stop and realize I'm not under any blankets. I'm under a... coat? I pick up the coat. Oh it's Al's coat. Al's coat! I need to return this. I hop out of bed and quickly get ready for the day.

Brushing the tangles out of my hair I pick out my outfit for today. A long sleeved turtleneck crop top with roses on it. Along with a pair of ripped jeans and some sandals with a rose on them. I tuck my locket under the shirt, my hand staying there for a moment longer.

 I tuck my locket under the shirt, my hand staying there for a moment longer

(If you don't like the outfit sorry. You can change it.)

Satisfied with my appearance I open my room door and step out into the hall, Alastor's coat in my arms. I make my way to the lobby after not hearing him in his room.

I make my way to the kitchen after finding the lobby empty. Everyone is seated around the table having lunch, well everyone but the very person I'm looking for. I huff in annoyance.

Charlie waves me over. "Morning (Y/N)! Or should I say afternoon." She laughs.

I smile and playfully roll my eyes. "Sorry I usually don't sleep in this late."

"That's ok." Charlie's eyes land on Al's coat. "(Y/N)... is that ... Alastor's coat?"

My face starts burning. "Uh- uh... maybe." I say sheepishly. I clear my throat and regain my composure. "I was actually looking for him. Do you know where he is?"

"He said he had some business to take care of, so he left earlier." Charlie explains her eyes glancing back down at the coat. "(Y/N) why do you have Alastor's coat?"

My face heats up again and I can see Angel smirking at me from across the table. I cough, "I'm just going to go put this in his room." I turn on my heel and walk briskly back to Alastor's room.

When I get there surprisingly the door's unlocked.

Must of forgot to lock it.

The whole room, like Alastor, is decked out in reds and blacks, with a 1920s theme to it.

This guy must really like red.

I place the coat on the red velvet couch in the room. I then summon a pen and paper for a note.

Hey Al,

I forgot to give you your coat last night and decided to return it this morning but couldn't find you. Charlie said you were out and I just thought I'd return it to your room. It was unlocked I swear I didn't break in.

(Y/n)

P.s. I had a great time last night. I would very much enjoy getting to spend more time with you. <3

I fold up the note and place it on the coat. Taking one last look around the room I exit back into the hall.

-back to present-

I order another round of liquor. Husk raises an eyebrow, seeing as this is probably my fifth round. But nevertheless he serves me up another drink.

"Don't worry Husker. It takes a lot for the alcohol to affect me." I say after drowning the drink.

Husk rolls his eyes and sips on his cheap booze.

"In fact I've never lost a drinking contest." I say proudly. "I bet I could win against you." I smirk.

Husk scoffs. "In your dreams kid."

"Oh come on Husky babe." Angel whines.

"Are you scared?" I lean forward on the counter. "Scared you'll get beat by a girl~"

"Fine." Husk sets down his booze. I smirk.

Angel shouts in joy and runs behind the bar. He grabs two bottles of the strongest liquor and pours two shots. Me and Husk grab them at the same time.

"May the best drinker win." I say as I tip back the shot. Husk follows suit.

Two drinks in

Four drinks in

Eight drinks in

Husk is getting tipsy I can tell.

Ten drinks

Husk is now purring.

Angel hands us drink number twenty. I down the shot with the same speed as before.

Husk doesn't drink it.

I slam the glass down. "Twenty!" I shout triumphantly. "I win!"

"Wow so the mutt can h-hold her liquor~" he slurs.

"Undefeated." I say crossing my arms, not taking the fact that he called me a mutt to heart.

He's drunk. He doesn't mean it. But what's the saying? A drunk mans words are a sober mans thoughts. Maybe I'll have a little chat with dear old Husker in the morning.

I watch as Angel removes himself from behind the bar and drags Husk to Angel's room. Husk putting up very little fight in his intoxicated state.

I laugh and turn back to the bar, grabbing and draining the rest of the liquor straight from the bottle. I stand, stumbling only slightly, and make my way behind the bar. I pick up some bottles is whiskey and make my way back to my seat.

I can almost hear my sister's disapproving sigh as I open a bottle of whiskey. Like always I drink away my gilt as I take a big gulp.

"My dear if you keep drinking like that you won't be happy in the morning."

I jump at the sudden appearance of Al.

"Hey Al. Care to join me?" I ask holding up a bottle.

-•*•-
Date- 7-30-2020
Words- 1030

Had to cut it off before it got really long again. Idk. Do y'all like the longer chapters? Anyway hope you enjoyed.

Cya~