34- Panic Thoughts

I yawn sleepily and stretch out on the bed, waking from a very peaceful sleep. The first nightmare free night I've had since I died.

I look around and realize I'm not in my room. I'm in Al's?

The memories from last night fill my mind and I blush with a light smile. I feel the comforting presence of arms wrapped around my waist. I become suddenly very aware of the fact that we're pressed up against each other without a strip of clothing.

I turn over so I'm now facing Al. He mumbles a bit in his sleep but doesn't wake.

My eyes trail to all the bite marks and bruises I left on him. Even though he's not awake I still blush madly, my cheeks burning.

His back can't be in a much better state.

I think back to last night and the feeling of my claws digging into his skin.

I yawn and stretch a bit, while slowly maneuvering my way out of Al's grasp. As much as I want to stay I still need to get ready for the day. I pick up Al's shirt and put it on, only buttoning a few of the buttons.

There's a knocking at the door. I head over, completely forgetting that I'm in Al's room.

I open the door to none other than Angel. His jaw hits the floor as he stares at me.

I look down at myself. I mentally slap myself with the realization of my mistake. I can only imagine what I look like right now; messy hair, full of bruises, in Al's shirt. My face heats up and Angel just stares.

"What did you want Angel?!" I furiously whisper yell.

Angel's face goes from surprised to a sly smirk. "I was looking for you, but it seems I found a pup who needs to clean up after the fun she had last night."

My face turns a deeper state of red. "Uh- I - uh..." my brain struggles to form words.

Angel laughs at my flustered state and walks away. I close the door quickly and lean against it. I run a hand through my hair then rush to the bathroom.

My jaw drops when I look into the mirror. I'm a mess, a complete fucking mess. There are bruises all along my neck and various scratches and bites along my shoulders and chest.

And Angel saw all that. Fuck!

There's no point in worrying over it now, the worst that can happen is having to deal with all of Angel's jokes and comments.

I set to work cleaning myself up. Looks like I won't be wearing anything to showy today. When I'm finally clean I step out of the bathroom to see Alastor sitting up on the bed.

He notices that I'm wearing his shirt and blushes a bit. I giggle at his blush.

"Good morning sleepyhead." I laugh, his hair is a mess with fluffs of hair sticking every which way.

"Mmm." He gets up off the bed and comes over to me, wrapping his arms around my waist. "Morning darling."

"Why don't you go shower and clean up then we can go make ourselves some breakfast." I suggest. He nods and kisses my cheek before heading of to the bathroom.

I slip out of his room and head to mine to get changed. I throw on an oversized sweatshirt and some ripped leggings.

When I get back to Al's room I can hear the shower running. To wait I decide to look around a bit and admire his room. I seems, like me, he cleaned it up and personalized it with his voodoo magic.

I make my way over to a dark oak desk. Something on the desk catches my attention. It's a folder, hidden under a bunch of other papers. I move the papers aside and almost drop them when I see the name on the folder.

It's mine.

Making sure I can still hear the water running I grab the file and set the papers back down.

What is this? Why does Al have it?

I open the file and see lots of information about me;

Name: (Y/N) (Y/L)
Sex: F
D/O/D (Date if Death): June 13, 1930
Demon type: wolf, witch
Sins: witchcraft, murder, theft
Apparent age: 21

My mind starts racing.

Has Al read this? Does he know? It doesn't take a genius to put together the fact that I and the Witch are both wolf demons. And when it says right here that one of my sins is witchcraft....

This isn't good.

I hear the shower turn off. Quickly I shove the file under the stack of papers.

I can't stay at the hotel any longer. I'm not safe here.

I quickly make my way to the bed and lay down on it just as Al opens the door. He's dressed up in his normal suit and his hair is perfectly styled once again. I stand up and walk over to him, putting on my best, everything's fine, smile.

"Shall we go get breakfast darling?" He asks.

My stomach gurgles and I laugh. "Of course."

Together we exit the room and make our way towards the kitchen. Angel is already there, when we enter he throws me a knowing smirk. I blush lightly and turn away so he can't see it.

This is going to be a long day.

-•*•-
Date- 8-15-2020
Words- 923

Hope y'all enjoyed this chapter! I will see you next time!

Cya~