Chapter 2

"Take a seat Heather," the middle aged, balding man said. That's when Danielle noticed something. The only seat open was the desk right next to her's. Well fuck.

Heather Chandler locked eyes with Danielle before waltzing to her seat, keeping eye contact the whole way over. Danielle Raised an eyebrow and put her attention back to the front of the room. Danielle was just going to ignore her through the entirety of the class, but Heather had other plans.

"You should bag your face, save the rest of us our lunches," she said with a smirk.

"Listen princess, maybe whatever this is that you're doing works on everyone else here, but I'm different. So why don't you do us both a favor, and shut your pretty mouth. At least during class," Danielle finishes with a small grin and a wink at her.

Multiple emotions flash on the queen bee's face before she forces a snarl. However, she doesn't speak to her for the rest of the class. Mission accomplished.

Once the final bell rings, Danielle makes her way to the parking lot. It was a bit of trouble though, because half of the school she'd known is either completely different or not there at all. It was mind boggling.

Stepping up into her car, she twisted the keys and put the car in reverse. That's when she hit her brakes and froze.

'I have nowhere to go,' she thought.

Her parents didn't live together in the 80s and even if they did, they'd have no idea who she was. To solidify her thoughts, she went her usual route home, only having a bit of trouble with different street names, and sure enough, there was a completely different family in her front yard.

'Well fuck,' she thought again for probably the 5th time today,'I guess I'm sleeping in my car tonight.'

She decided to drive back to the school's parking lot. She didn't really have any idea where else to go. She doesn't know anyone, aside from JD but they just met, and there's really nowhere to go.

Once she put her car in park in her usual spot, Danielle began dry heaving. Her fingers gripped the leather of the steering wheel until her knuckles turned white. She was alone. She was alone and had nowhere to go and was in a completely different world.

Hell even her car stood out. This thing was a spaceship compared to the cars around right now. Danielle was in deep shit and she knew it. Fortunately, back in the present she often crashed at other people's houses, so she had a bag full of clothes in the back with a few hygienic essentials. It would only last her about a week and a half though.

On top of that, she only had about two-hundred dollars stashed in her glove compartment. She had no idea how long she'd be here or if she would ever be able to go back. She was royally fucked if she didn't figure something out.

Danielle sighed and ran her fingers through her brown mane of hair. This was insane. Only she would have something like this happen to her.

'I did wish for it,' she thought with a bitter chuckle.

She spent the rest of the day watching movies she had downloaded on her phone, bored out of her mind. What else was there to do? When her phone's battery got low, she pulled her charger out of her backpack, thankful that she remembered to pack it today, and plugged it into the car's USB port.

She took that as a sign to get some sleep. Climbing into the back seat, she used the bag of clothes as a pillow and held a small but sharp pocket knife close to her body. She wasn't getting kidnapped tonight.

____________________________________________________________________________

The all too familiar screeching of her phone alarm woke her up at 7:30 on the dot. Since she was in the school parking lot, she allowed herself to sleep a little later. She groaned and reached to her side, which is normally where her night stand held her phone, but opened her eyes in confusion when her hand smacked the back of the front seat of her car.