Loving a kittypet|| Jake x Male! Reader

Your part of WindClan and you get lost in ThunderClan territory, but you come across the twoleg place
Not requested
Art by Jessica Wrinkle

"We're do I go?" You mumbled to yourself, padding across the moor, you left to do some hunting and all that's brought you to being lost, that's why you've been a tunneller but you were switched to a moor runner, you padded across the wet grass, only noticing a few steps in that there were shadows hovering above you. Giving a questioning look and lifting your head, you realised that there were trees above you.

Your eyes widened, "oh no, I'm in ThunderClan territory!"

"Who's there?" A voice called, in a demanding tone, you frantically looked around and was a fox den. You quickly sniffed it, stale. You hid in the den obviously waiting for the ThunderClan cats to go away.

"I thought I heard something!" The voice growled, you realised it was PineStar.

"It smells like WindClan have been here," another voice murmured, That being LeopardFoot.

"I'll be having a word with HeatherStar, come along LeopardFoot, DappleTail." Paw steps could be heard until it was silent, you slowly shuffled out of the old den and looked around.

"Where now?" You mumbled, your sense of direction was terrible, so when you started to walk on, you find yourself at a two leg place.

You grumbled in annoyance, about to turn around until someone called from behind, "TallTail...?"
You turned your head to see a ginger tabby, a little plump with a blue collar. "Ummm, TallTail is in WindClan, hunting."

The kittypet gave a small nod and smiled, "hi, I'm Jake and you are...?"

"I-I'm Y/W/N, member of WindClan." You stuttered, your ears heating up, oh StarClan I'm in love with a kittypet.

"Y/W/N?" You heard a familiar voice, it was TallTail, "what are you doing here?"

You flattened your ears in embarrassment, "w-well I kind of got lost and found myself here."

TallTail rolled his eyes, "I see you've met Jake, but it's getting late, I'll take you home."

You let out a small sigh as you followed TallTail back to camp, you glances over your shoulder to see Jake sitting there, a sad expression on his face.

"I'll see you soon, Jake," you whispered to yourself.

The next night, you rose from your nest, walking out of the warriors den as quietly as you could. Even if your direction was poor, you could at least retrace your steps. First going towards the fox den, and then after a small walk you found your way to the two leg place. You leaped on the fence and noticed Jake in the window. Leaping down onto the grass knot out let out a small cry, getting the tom's attention.

He had a wide smile plastered on his face as he disappeared and cane through the cat flap. "Hey Y/W/N, fancy seeing you here."

"W-well I just wanted to see you again," you shyly mewed, a hint of pink appeared on the ginger tom's face.

"How about you come in?" He mewed as he padded through the cat flap, you carefully followed him and found yourself in a room with a wood like floor, blue walls and furniture shattered around. A two leg then approach you, causing the hair on your back to rise.

"Don't worry, Two legs are safe to be around," Hake reassures you.

You calmed down and let the hall creature pet your P/C fur. He picks you up and strokes your cheek, causing a small purr to erupt from your throat. He placed you down and nudged a small bowl towards you.

"What's this?" You sniffed it, Jake immediately started to lap up the small pieces of meat.

"It's what us house cat's eating, it's not that bad, try it!"

Reluctantly, you lapped up a small bit of the food, and it didn't taste that bad. You ate the rest with Jake as the two of you went towards the small cat bed, the two leg turned the lights off and said goodnight. You curled up in the soft, fluffy bed. Jake Laid close to you, causing your ears to heat up.

"Do you think you'll become a kittypet?" Jake asked out of no where.

You looked into his emerald green eyes and sighed, "if I'm honest, my clan wouldn't care if I went missing, I have a Terrible sense of direction making me a useless warrior."

"I hope you'll stick by my side." Your ears heated up, but before you could say anything you noticed that Jake had fallen asleep. You let out a yawn and huddled into Jakes ginger fur.