What's your problem?|| Jealous! TigerStar x Sc! Reader

Your a female in this, TigerStar has joined ShadowClan, however the tabby gets angry about your best friend always being around you.
Requested by @ASunny1

You laid beside your best friend, TalonClaw (Oc), the two of you soaking up the warm rays from the sun. You sighed quietly, NightStar wasn't doing so well as he was loosing the battle against the sickness that blazed through ShadowClan.

NightStar was your father, and you along with RunningNose only knew about him only having one life. Just then your ginger tabby friend nudged you're shoulder. Your eyes flickered open as you followed his gaze towards the camp entrance, a patrol came back with the ShadowClan cats who followed BrokenStar's ways, along with a familiar face.

"Is that TigerClaw?" TalonClaw meowed standing up, a Hint of disgust and venom laced his voice. He unsheathed his claw, however You placed your tail on his shoulders, shaking your head.

The ginger tabby growled quietly and sat back down, watching TigerClaw's every move. Your E/C also followed the huge dark tabby. RunningNose's eyes seem to widen and sparkle as the ThunderClan cat talked in with BlackFoot by his side.

"What are you doing here, TigerClaw?" You meowed, standing up and leaping into the clan rock, your father has to put you in charge for the most part, as CinderFur has passed away and he was close to death.

The tabby just chuckled, "I'm only here to help ShadowClan, as I can see that your not doing so great." You glared at him as he continued, "plus, some of your warriors agreed to have me and the Former ShadowClan cats help, as even they are worried."

You looked at TangleBurr, ClawFace, StumpyTail and BlackFoot... you couldn't read anything from there expressions. However you then noticed DawnCloud and FlintFang stand up with a few others.

"I think we should accept them in Y/W/N," FlintFang meowed, "we need all the help we can."

You looked at your paws for a moment, feeling everyone's gazes on you. They wanted the most powerful cat from ThunderClan on their side, yet you didn't along with your friend TalonClaw. But if you didn't allow them in surely your clan would hate you and your life could be taken away by TigerClaw.

"Fine," you snarled, "you'll be allowed to help and join the clan." TigerClaw smirked as you said those words, sending a shiver down your spine and a blush to creep up on your face. You leaped off the clan rock and went to check on NightStar.

"I'm happy you allowed them in," your father's voice croaked, "I know they followed BrokenStar but they were blinded."

"What about TigerClaw," you mewed as you paced around the den, "he's from another clan!"

"I'm sure everything will be fine."

"And just like that, WhiteThroat was killed on the ThunderPath," TalonClaw meowed, your eyes clouded with grief for the lost Tom. ShadowClan went to patrol the thunderpath and FireHeart apparently caused WhiteThroat's death.

"Oh stop it," TigerClaw snarled, "he couldn't of been that special to you,"

"He was one of my best friends you pile of fox dung!" You spat back, TigerClaw just scoffed. "I'm going to rest," you quietly meowed as you walked away TalonClaw quickly caused you to you and glances back at the brown tabby Tom.