002: grandpa

"mama, where are you going? It's early to leave the cabin yet"little adam look through the window, he saw that even the fade shadow of the sun was not in the dark sky yet.

"mama was just about to home"the woman, adam's mother smile at the drowsy son of hers. She pat his head and hugs him. Adam frown.

"but mama, aren't we going home together with papa?" she hugs him tighter"no, I'm leaving alone, but baby if you come home, make sure that you'll look for me"

Again his mother telling him words with hidden meaning. "remember adam, soon as you got home okay? Because mama's gonna miss you so much" adam smile brightly. He hugs her back, adam nuzzles his cute little head between her breasts.

"yes, mama!" she giggles and kiss her son forehead. "goodbye, baby"she said sweetly, she slowly let go of adam and walk towards the exit of the cabin without looking back.

Adam doesn't know that her mother was crying as she walk towards the door. He smile just as equally sweet as her mother smile was.

And mumble "see you later, mama"

////////

"d-d-demon?!"iruma can't believe his at the demon world. But then he also realized that he can understand what the demon said.

"oh, i can understand you"he then look at adam who's staring at the demon. He bites his bottom lip again, his brain working hard to figure it out how his different to iruma, who couldn't understand demon language until the demon magically made him to.

"that's because i cast a spell on you, dear iruma"the demon answers ignoring adam's burning stare on his back. Iruma turn his attention to the demon however slightly worried of adam mentality.

"s-spell? D-does adam-"the demon cut iruma off by glancing back at them again. His expression shows to adam that the demon knows something he doesn't.

That irritates him to the core. "well, of course i can use spell since I'm a demon"
Adam connect the dots from the start that he can understand to this demon exaggerating the word demon however that doesn't made sense to him. His family was a human being.

Not a demon.

Iruma trembles "a-a real d-demon?!"it just shrink in to him that his talking to a real, frightening and dangerous demon.

"what do you want from us?"adam ask, unlike iruma, he understands the situation very well and knew from the start that their kidnapper is a demon.

It's obvious, a batlike wings, sharp horns and nails, lastly his aura. Adam knew iruma would take a minute to know because his a naive child. The demon turn to look ahead instead of them.

"My name is sullivan, iruma your parents sold your soul to me"the demon laugh. iruma flinch and start sweating. "they wouldn't-"He stop and realize that his parents can do that to him.

Because they're that greedy. Iruma expression became dark and gloomy. Adam senses something wrong with him, nudges iruma, he look at pink beauty, he saw a small yet warm smile "it's okay I'm with you"

Iruma nods, because of that small smile and warm feeling, the hopeless and sand feeling vanish.

"adam, you're here because iruma's father sold your soul to me. He said you have debt to him and with this you have paid that debt however, just like iruma you're now, mine"

Adam mind crackle in haft, he remembers before he knew that man was iruma's father he loan from that man because he was indeed that time. He thought as he discovered that man is iruma's father, he would just let it go. Since iruma was kind, he thought that they were too.