A SECRET ADMIRER

KEERTHANA

One month passed. We were following the regular routine. Nandita's marriage conversation was slowly beginning. I went to stay with my parents for a week.

Meanwhile, Vikram got my number somehow and was calling me sometimes. This man never gave up. He talked to me for 5 minutes now. Improvement in time extension.

But I am not gonna give up too. One side is reminding me about how he took care of me when I had fever, while the other reminded me of the wedding anniversary.

Leave it. It was Wednesday. I was sitting in my cabin and was verifying some important documents. Suddenly I got a call from the reception. "Is this Keerthana Ma'am? " the receptionist asked.

"Yes."
"Ma'am you have got a bouquet from a person. He did not tell who he is. Can you please come and collect it?"
A bouquet? From a man? Who is that?
"I will come in two minutes." I said and kept the receiver.

I went to the reception immediately and got the bouquet. It was a rose bouquet. It was so beautiful. I was turning the bouquet curiously and seriously.

Who is that supposed to be? I found a small white card. The person who gave the bouquet must have written it. It said: You look so gorgeous today, beautiful. Red always suits you☺.

I wore a red kurti today (not my wedding anniversary's).
That person observed me today. Who is it actually? I turned everywhere to find if anyone was seeing me. No difference.

I walked into my cabin and started to think. I was scared actually. Is it a prank? Or is someone trying to come back again in my life? My rest of the day went thinking about this.

I reached home early today and went to the room. I sat on the bed and was thinking about the bouquet. I took white card alone from the bouquet and kept the roses in the office.

You look gorgeous today, beautiful.
That person called me beautiful. My head was literally getting crashed. My head started to pain. I was interrupted by my mother-in-law's call for dinner.

I pretended to be normal. Nandita called me to sleep with her. I lied that I had an important work. Sorry Nandu.

I tried to forget everything by sleeping. To my luck, I was fast asleep.

Next morning, I went jogging in the nearby park with Tyson. I was jogging for a while. I sat in a nearby bench and closed my eyes. I was tired. I felt someone approaching me. I opened my eyes to look at a young woman of Nandita's age.

"You are Keerthana right?"
"Yeah." I wondered what was happening.
"A person told you to give this." She handed me a small white card with a yellow rose. Again!!
"Can you tell who is it?" I asked her.

"Sorry, the person said me not to reveal him." She was in a slight fear actually.

I ran around the park to find anyone who is suspicious. But there was none. I saw the white card and it read:
You look so cute today, gorgeous. Hope you will be more cute today☺

Who the hell are you man? I am married!!!! How can someone send these to a married woman? Maybe, he doesn't know that I am married.

But I am so scared now. Whom will I tell this? I can't imagine telling it to my in-laws. Why is this person giving me bouquet like this?

I just rushed to home and started to get ready for office. I told my in-laws that I have important work again and I reached office so early.

I was trying to concentrate on my work but I was so sick of the person. Who is that man? Why is he doing like this?

I just diverted myself by talking with my colleagues who just now entered into the office. I took my laptop and sat in the conference room so that I worked with some of my colleagues. I diverted myself the whole day by this.

I was hoping to getting one so that I can find him. But nothing came. The next two days, I did not receive any bouquets. I was somewhat relieved.

It was Saturday evening. One of my colleagues invited me for the first birthday of their daughter. I went home immediately and wore a pink saree. I got dressed neatly and went to the party.

Many of my colleagues attended the party. I spent time with them. This party happened at a residence. Thankfully. They cut the cake and the baby was crying because of the sound. It was so cute!

It was photo session and I gave my gift. I got a barbie doll for her. I took a picture with them. I sat in the nearby couch and the party was happening.  I was scrolling my phone and a boy patted my lap. He was cute.

"What happened da?" I asked him smiling.
"Are you Keerthana?" He asked. Not again.
"Yes. What is it?" I asked him.
He gave me a bouquet of white roses with a white card. I was getting a weird sensation.

"Hey little man, can you show me who gave it?" I tried to be casual. He pointed somewhere near a room. I saw the man trying to run. I immediately ran outside to the lobby. I saw the lift door closing.

Before I could reach, the door closed. No!! I missed him. I need to find him actually. I saw the white card and this time it said: You look like an eternal beauty in this pink saree. You look like a pink rose beautiful☺.

He knew that I was wearing a pink saree today. So he is following me and writes these things when he sees me. Who is that person? Is it someone whom I was not hoping to see everyone or is someone really admiring me?

---------------------------------------------------------------
Hey my dear readers, this xhapter is full dedicated to Keerthana's POV. Who is the secret admirer? Is it someone whom she was hoping to see or is it someone whom she wants to get rid off?

Read this chapter until then and please do vote for me 😊