THE REALIZATION

KEERTHANA

It is time. We were all waiting in the station. Vikram's train is late. My heart was beating so fast. Atlast, they announced that the train is gonna arrive. I saw the train arriving at the platform. The engine stopped and the  army men started to get down. It was so crowded as usual. I rushed into the crowd along with my family and atlast, saw him.

Vikram. He was looking the same. He got down with the luggage and saw me and smiled at me. That smile was a smile which I got for the first time. I smiled at him too. I went near him and just hugged him. I did not know why. I was excited to meet him. I wanted to share many things to him as a wife.

"What happened? Why am I getting this now?" He asked me as I moved away.

"Just felt like giving one. I felt somewhat protected." 

"Saving from attacks can save some respect and hugs too is it?" He chuckled. This man never understands me. It was not only because of the attack. I really felt the need for him to be with me. 

"You are never gonna understand me Vikram." I said.

"Okay fine. Come lets go home." He said.

We reached home and had lunch. After lunch, me and Vikram were alone in the room.

"Its time to take a good nap." He said as he stretched his legs on the bed.

I was feeling tired too.

As I was about to lie on the bed, Vikram shouted"Stop!!!"

"What? What?" I asked him. 

"You forgot to keep these pillows" He showed those pillows. My intelligent fellow.

"Oh Vikram, thank you so much. Give it to me na." I said and took it.

I purposely ignored those pillows we used in between us. But this Vikram, who keeps forgetting it, took it and kept it in the middle. Vikram, can't you understand?

Vikram took a nice nap and so did I. We got up in the evening and had a nice cup of tea. We drink tea in evenings. I went to the garden with my cup of tea. Vikram followed me and we began to walk in the lawn.

I opened my heart and talked to him. I was feeling so happy. I really saw another face of him. From a short-tempered young man, who never listens the matter of concern fully to a man who gives funny counters and listening to my feelings.

I must admit this time that I really wanted this Vikram. This continued for 10 days. I almost shared everything with him. Krish knew the arrival of Vikram and he told that he will come one day to see him.

But I was still not feeling comfortable to disclose the fact that Krish once loved me and he came back for me. I did not know why. As a wife, I wanted to enter into a comfort zone for sharing this, For this, the closeness between me and Vikram must increase.

One or the other day I need to tell him. But I don't wanna find him this thing himself. I need to tell him as soon as possible.

VIKRAM

I am getting close to her. As I said before, I wanna cherish the bond between us. I wanted us to be close. I realized that this bond is nothing but... LOVE.

I am giving up here. I admit that I love her. I fell for her. She is loving me too. But if I ask her now, she won't agree. You know, she won't accept it. She is a lady who wants me to just go inside her heart and get the thing.

I myself shouldn't say it. I am that kind of person too. I wanna just pour my love on her on our wedding anniversary. This anniversary, I will wish first. I won't expect anything from her. No expectations like last anniversary which was... you know that.

The way she addresses me, the way she talks to me..... everything changed. She has a sweet side you know. 

We spent so much time together. She is just an awesome woman and an attention seeker too. But my woman. I am gonna propose her in our wedding anniversary and settle the things. Way to a new life.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PRECAP: "Can you just stop it!" I just showed a really freaking face at her.

                  "Vikram, I need to explain. Why can't you just hear?"

                 "Are you asking me to be calm after hearing such a thing from a stupid guy?" I increased the speed of the car. The car was just moving so furiously. Such was my anger.

"Why can't you hear me out once?"  She pleaded. No more.

"I am not planning to hear anything from you." I shouted.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys, so this is the chapter for today and you must have read the precap. Why is Vikram shouting at Keerthana so much? What must be the reason? You must have guessed it but how it was conveyed to Vikram? 

Read this chapter until then and please do vote for me 😊