CHAPTER V: THE DEAL Part 2

This castle looks exactly like the description of the ancient houses I read about in mythical Greek books. Tall and big pillars on the entrance and as you go feather inside the first thing that caught my eyes is the rectangular pool in the middle of the house, then the ceiling with paintings of naked women and gardens, flowers and animals.

"Miss Williams!", I spun my head to the right to see the person that I wasn't a fan off.

"Mister Andino, Hello. A lovely home you have here" I took out my hand from my pants pocket and shook his hand, he put his other hand on top of mine and said,

"What can I say, my family loves art. Come, the gentlemen are waiting for you", following after him we turned a corner, and walked straight to the end of the hall. A guy standing at the door opened it to reveal the same place in my dream, where Sappho and Erine were sitting. I stopped and gazed at the view. The same bench was there the garden had beautiful flowers all over it the only difference was that now there are chairs around a table and four men were looking at us.

"Gentlemen, I present you Miss Sophie Williams, Daughter of James Williams one of the biggest business men in Europe" said Andino, I smiled and took off my hat.

"Lets get to business gentlemen" I said taking a seat, the first man sitting on my right had a black suit had facial hair only under his nose, it looked weird honestly, he wore white gloves and he had a stupid smirk on his face. The one on my left looked somewhat, decent, late thirties also black suit he had no facial hair. In front of me sat two old men, with fat bellies, they look like they abuse their wives if the dinner wasn't ready on time.

"Miss Williams, my name is George Alberto, I am the head of this company and I must say I've never seen a woman in a man's world" one of the fat guys said laughing , I looked at him and leaned back on my seat.

Then the other fatty butted in,

"Yes I agree with what Alberto's saying, it's a little weir-"

"Enough!" I said hitting the table with my fast, everybody looked startled and they should be.

"This man's world you're talking about Mister whatever your name was is NOTHING, without a woman. So if you excuse me, I would love to start my business and leave. I don't have all day" I finished, the men around the table were all shocked, they never expect a woman to clap back, but I'm not any woman.

"Of course Miss Williams, my name is Alexander I'm the manager here and I'll discuss the quantity we'll need" the decent man spoke.

I mentioned for him to keep going, Richard was writing all the conditions they had, with how many tons we'll take.

The meeting ended with us trading 30tons of different seeds and getting 45tons of fruit. Let's say we got more benefits then they did. Ha 'man's world', very funny. A woman just won a deal, to 4 men who've been doing this job for years. Pathetic.

"It was nice working with you gentlemen, I'll leave you now. Have a good day", I said leaving the room Richard on my tail,

"You know I think Alberto took a shit in his pants after you hit that table" he laughed, I just smiled and entered the car.

"Got what he deserved," before Richard can close the door the governor pulled it wide open, with a nasty smile on his face.

"How can I help you, Mr Andino?" I asked,

"Oh please call me Philip. I just wanted to inform you that I'm having a party tonight you can bring a partner if you like, it starts at 9." I dont want to attend it but I got nothing else to do.

"See you there Philip. Richard close that damn door please", the door was closed and now we were heading back to the hotel.

"You should go to the beach tomorrow it'll help you clear your mind" I heard the driver say, I looked at him so he can continue.

"Ask someone from the island and they'll take you, you might get lost" he said smiling, I just nodded my head and looked out the window.

Walking to my hotel room I just laid there and thought about what I'm going to wear, I think Greta packed my black dress from Mrs Carter's funeral. I look through my stuff and I was right, the dress had a black robe that reached the ankles and black vest laced with dark grey. It had a deep cut on the front so my cleavage will be showing. I'll wear it tonight, right now I have to go eat something.

I went to where I saw Aphrodite this morning, she was standing in a corner talking to another girl her age

I went to where I saw Aphrodite this morning, she was standing in a corner talking to another girl her age. I approached her and tapped her shoulder.

"Hello again, Miss Sophie. What can I do for you?" she said, I looked at the other girl she understood what I was hinting for. She bowed and left.

"I was just looking for you, I might be little hungry." I said chuckling a little, she smiled and asked me to follow her to the kitchen. I expected it to be full, but on the contrary. There's nobody in here. She started taking out kitchen wear like she was going to make something.

"You'll cook?" I asked surprised, she started cutting vegetables while smiling.

"This is a special dish my mothers used to cook for us",

"Mothers?",

"Yes Andy and I have two moms, they're in their own cabin in the forest. We visit them sometimes. One of them comes from a family of warriors, strong muscles and well-built frame, just like Andromeda. And the other one was petite and loves making us cooking and helping us with our education. An exact replica of me" she said putting the greens in a pot.

"Thats wonderful. Aphrodite. emm how o-old is you sister?" I asked, I want to know more about her. Aphrodite looked at me with a small smirk plastered on her face.

"She is 27" she said simply, 2 years difference that's not a lot.

"Interesting, well I just wanted to ask her if she wanted to go to this party with me tonight at the governors house", Aphrodite walked to the table and put a plate filled with vegetables and a small well cooked, bird? I cut a small piece of it with a knife, I took the fork and stabbed the small meat and added vegetables. I guided it to my mouth and a bomb of flavours exploded inside it.

"Hmm, this is so good", I said with my mouth full. She just laughed at me and said,

"Glad you liked it", I hummed as an answer and kept eating.

"And for the date with my sister, I dont know, you should ask her yourself", I looked at her with wide eyes. I have to ask her, by myself. Oh geez.

"It's not a date" I said blushing, Aphrodite just chuckled and walked to the door

"Sure thing",

"It's not a dat-" but before I could finish she was already gone.

"I guess it will be now" I mumbled under my breath.