Bonus chapter

"Treat her right, Sophie. Or I'll hunt you in your dreams"

"I know Andy. She's been here for me and for Silver. She makes me happy, even though I feel guilty."

"Why do you feel guilty?"

"You and I were supposed to live our lives together but y-"

"I understand how you feel. It's been 5 years since you met her and she was there for you, she knew you still thought about me but she still loved you. Do you think someone else would stick around if they knew you loved someone else?"

"You're right. I-I love her too" Andy smiled and kissed Sophie's head meaning she had to go.

"Farewell my love"

**********************************

Walking to the garden Sophie came in sight with her little girl being chased by Alexis. When Alexis first came to work many years ago she was assigned to Silver to watch her when Sophie was working. With all the time the three spent together, Silver and her mother got attached to Alexis.

"Mommy!" the 6 year old came running to her mother who happily picked her up and twirled her around giggling.

"Oh you've grown so much!" she kissed her chubby cheeks.

"Look Alexthith helped me with my tooth" Little Silver opened her mouth with her fingers to show a missing front tooth.

"That's great babygirl." Sophie looked over to Alexis to see her smiling at them, putting Silver down she marched over to her with a matching smile. She stopped in front of her just admiring her beauty.

"Hello" Alexis crossed her arms and rolled her eyes

"I thought we got over that" she said sassily. Sophie just laughed and kissed her lips hugging her taking in her sweet scent.

"Ew" They heard a little voice say behind them, they saw Silver looking at them.

Sophie noticed her daughter awkwardly playing with the hem of her dress so she sat on the grass and pulled her into her lap.

"What's wrong baby?"

"All the girls in my clath have two mommies and thinthe you and Alexthith love eachthother. Can I call her momma?" the baby looked at her mother with tears in her eyes. Alexis had her hand over her mouth. She couldn't believe what she just heard from the little child she went and sat next to her and pulled her into a hug.

"You can call me whatever you want, princess"

Sophie kissed both of their heads and looked at the blue sky with a smile. She finally found happiness again with her little family.