Chapter 40

Hey everyone! Before we start, I'd like to give a thanks to King_PotatoMan for the fanart!

Gay rights bitch! 😂

_________________________________________

Y/n's pov

I looked at the Jason and then at Kagekao. I looked down at the small doggie and picked him up. He's a little heavy and very soft.

"You could barely pick him up",

"It's enough...", the doggie licked my face. I started to walk around the room. I stopped when tummy grumbled. I ignored it and started to walk around again.

"Aren't you hungry?", I shrugged.

"I'm ok, get doggies food please?", Jason sighed.

"Slender did say I had to do as you say...", he picked me up with the doggie and opened the blue door.

We were inside a kitchen. He put me on the ground and and started to look for something. He put down a plate. I put the doggie in front of it. Then he held a triangle.

"You gotta eat kid, you haven't eaten anything since you've been here", I  grabbed the triangle and looked at it.

"What's this?",

"A sandwich, what else. I just cut it in half, now eat", the big doggie walked past me and also started to eat from the plate.

"Sand... wich...", I took a bite of it. "Wow! It's good!",

"I am a master at making sandwiches", he put a hand on his chest. I finished the sandwich and then he gave me the other half.

"So this is where little Y/n has been~", the doggies growled at the man. "I haven't even done anything!!",

"You walked into the room",

"Ke ke ke",

"That's not a valid excuse!!!", the man got down and held his arms out. "C'mon Y/n, can I get a hug?",

I looked at the man and started to walk to him. He smiled.

"That's right, just one hug", I stopped in front of him and looked up. A hat. I grabbed the hat.

"Hat",

"Uh...", I yelled when he was suddenly pushed towards the wall. Another man who I can see through was there.

"Why is the fucking stalker still here!?", fucking? Stalker? What's that?

"What's fucking stalker?", I heard someone laughing behind me. I turned around and saw Kage and Jason laughing.

The man in front of me started to shake his hands around. He then made an X with his arms.

"My dear Y/n, it's not good to say that",