Preparations

The sight of bloody water running down to the tiled shower floor was alarming, though it did reveal that the small scuffle wasn't left unscathed. A rather long cut across her shoulder, one that stung to touch. Frowning, Diana did her best to make sure that side of her body didn't get hit by water or anything else. An attempt at a relaxing shower before a possibly stressful tomorrow was already ruined, the Handler now just making sure she would be presentable for tomorrow. Whilst the arrival, invitation, and agent were all prepared already, everything regarding herself was not quite ready.

Shannon Dansby rarely went to events, so along with a similar hair color, Diana didn't have much of a problem with posing as the woman. The only problem would be if close friends of Shannon's happened to be at the event. They, along with anyone who would be suspicious of 47, could cause lots of problems for the mission. There wasn't enough time to get a dress that would match Shannon's style or to find a rare photograph of how the woman would style her hair. The only hope was that nobody would pay attention to her, and that if anyone did, their unwanted attention could be blocked by 47. 

Kicking the water off, Diana snatched a towel and wrapped it around herself, shivering slightly. Wiping fog off the mirror, the woman stared at her reflection for a moment, trying to hype herself up for tomorrow.
"You've got this, Burnwood, just don't overthink it."