Brilliancy, Thy Name Is 47

There wasn't much time to talk about what could happen to avoid having a fiasco over why a 'butler' and a guest were upstairs, together. Being sick worked to a degree, but required now much more fake story behind it. While there was absolutely no doubt within 47's ability to quick think, there was more concern towards herself, especially with the lack of communication going on.

There was another knock and now someone's muffled tone, snapping both out of the almost trance they both were in, the agent's stronger and larger hands gently wrapping around the Handler's wrists. His sharp blue eyes had an almost apologetic look, glancing between the doorknob and the woman's face. "Do you trust me?"

The question was ridiculous had it been in any other circumstances. If the man had asked that while she was communicating through an ear piece, she would've been incredibly offended. Of course Diana trusted him, no one else would she break a few important rules for. She nodded, not wanting to go into a long talk. The door knob turned and 47 pounced.

Quite literally, his other hand holding her other wrist, now both pinned above her head. It felt like a rollarcoaster had plunged downwards for how sudden and strong 47 was, face buried in her neck, angled so whatever sorry soul was in the room couldn't see her face. From that direction of the room, a mess of flustered mumbles could be heard before the door closed again. The cool breath of a sigh hit Diana's neck before 47 pulled back, letting go of her wrists with an awkward sort of half smile, half grimace.

"I'm impressed you managed to set the scene so well within seconds." Diana murmured, pushing herself to a sitting position, glancing at her wrists. He was a hitman, capable of killing a human with his bare hands...yet those hands were so gentle just then. It seemed like the agent never failed to amaze her.

"Apologies if anything was accidentally hurt from that. Including pride." The agent replied, the usual shine in his eyes over the praise. He stood up, fixing his messy clothes.

Diana shook her head quickly, standing with a slight frown. She still had to be careful, it wasn't like every time they could simply act like something intimate was going on to get attention away. She decided that a disguise would most likely help, though she would have to find a female member of staff as well as knock her out without hassle.

(I had two routes in mind for this and liked both, so Satan_Incarnate_666 helped me chose with one {without spoiling them, ofc ❤️}! Thanks bb!!)