WHAT IS SHIFTING REAILITIES?

Shifting is basically moving your consciousness from one reality to another. Shifting is 100% real, we also tend to do it everyday. Every choice to make is actually shifting into a different reality, but you can shift to an ENTIRELY different reality. Which is hard to understand or do first, but if you keep yourself positive and patient, trust me you will get there!

NO, it is not lucid dreaming.

Lucid dreaming is what you call when you control everything and everyone. you can't feel 5 of your senses. You are dreaming and can be woken up in the middle of it. You are still in you CR (Current reality) body.

However, shifting you do not control what happens as long as you don't script it. You feel 5 of your senses. You have no control over characters there. You are in a different body in your DR (desired reality). You have a clone that stays in your CR. If someone wakes your CR self up, you won't know.

There are several methods that help you shift. (I will explain some later on<3)

BEFORE shifting, I suggest you don't look at your phone/iPad/laptop for 15-30 minutes, meditate, listen to subliminals, relax, stay hydrated, try and keep your vibrations high! These will make it a lot easier to shift trust me.

NEVER be negative and by that I mean it STRONGLY. Like never think "I won't shift" "I won't do it" because trust me it will make it so much harder for you.