13.

Braelyn Mariah Harden💕

"Let me know when you head out for work Brae"

"Why ? You must bringing some man over"

"Girl mind yours just let me know okay" my ma closed my door smirking

Mmhm she ain't slick!

this so called pregnancy shit wasn't it. I know it was just the beginning but damn I haven't been myself since I found out the news.

I got up from the bed trying to force myself to have energy. Getting in the shower my mind just wonder to Kyrie.

I wonder what he was doing up there. It was far from getting easy I felt as it was getting harder trying to accept he is no longer here.

A sharp pain went cross my stomach making me stop the water. I've been getting these minor cramps in my stomach lately I don't if this shit come with pregnancy or what.

I told myself I will go to doctor but I'm too afraid I'm going to hear something I don't want to hear especially around this time.

Getting out the shower I put on my work clothes. I freshen up myself atleast making myself look presentable.

"ALRIGHT MAMA IM GONE"

"OKAY!"

I didn't take me long at all pulling in to the mall. All I'm focusing on right now is my child and saving money to move in my own place.

I got the money but I didn't want to touch the money Kyrie gave me yet until I figure out what I want to invest the money in.

I walk in just ready to get off already.

"Hey y'all"

My mama always taught me to speak whenever I enter a environment with people around.

"Hey girl" Nakita said

"It's just us three working this morning"

"Who the other person is Kita"

"Oh her name Aubree"

"Her name sound familiar"

I went to the back putting my stuff down. Looking seeing the same girl from the apartment and juicy crab.

"Oh hey girl"

"Heyyy! How you doing" she said smiling.

I love her vibe everytime I see her she have a smile on her face.

"You left juicy crab I see"

"Nah im just doing part time there now Im here full time"

" I hope you do too"

"How you holding up boo"

"I'm making it"

"Well listen I'm here for you girl we all go through tough situations and need somebody to be there for them"

"Thank you girl I really do apreciate that"

"Where your phone let me put my number in there"