33.

Braelyn Mariah Harden🤍

Since I got home I just decide I'm just going to keep my distance from everyone and just focus on what I got going on.

I'm close to get my own place as a certified lash tech just a few more classes and on top of that I'm still working at Footlocker.

Ace haven't been over here since he left Miami I'm not even surprised it's another lesson learned.

I look at the time seeing it's going on 1sum I had to be at work at 1:30. I got up from my bed stripping my clothes off to get in the shower.

While I was in the shower I thought about all the good times me and Kyrie shared I really wish I can go back in time.

What I'm going through with this love shit been nothing but hell without him. I'm all cried out only thing I can do is cherish the many memories I do have with him.

I got out the shower walking to my closet getting my work clothes out. I stumble over one of Ace shoe best believe im boxing up all of his shit.

I handle all my hygiene in the bathroom getting ready to leave out. I was looking on my nightstand but couldn't seem to find my ring Kyrie gave me.

"Damn where the fuck"

I open up the drawer inside seeing it sitting on top of his phone that I kept. Something just told me to look in his phone even tho I already did everything still the same.

A app I didn't open was his notes and for some odd reason that's what my heart was telling me to look at it

I saw a small paragraph starting off with Dear Braelyn.

My eyes burst with tears my heart felt so heavy. I have so many questions I thought I was doing good but I'm completely lost without him.

He said don't do that crybaby shit and here I am crying my ass off. I screenshot the note and sent it to myself off his Instagram.

"I love you Kyrie" I said to myself

I took a deep breath wiping my tears before going off to work I ain't want to walk in all sad. If anything that note really made me feel better.

I got in the car calling my mama on the way to work.

"Hey my sweet Braelyn"

"Hey mommy y'all having fun ?"

"Yeah but the fun coming to an end cause we coming back home tomorrow"

"Bout time how my niece doing?"

"She doing goo-"

"WHAT THE FUCK!!!!" I blowed my horn forgetting all about my mama on the phone

I covered my mouth with my hand

"Braelyn Mariah Taylor"

"It's Harden boo"