24.

Braelyn Mariah Harden 💕

"What do you want to do Braelyn?" My ma ask me lately I've been slacking not even focusing on what I want to do for the rest of my life.

"Well I've been thinking I want to be a lash tech and open up my own place"

"That's a good idea do you know when you want to start?"

"First I got to take classes and practice more before I start doing others"

"Okay but let's think future reference do you have enough money to open up a shop you know I'm always here to help"

"Actually the money Kyrie gave me should be enough it's in my savings and I haven't touch it yet because I wanted to invest in myself and here is a chance where I can do that"

"Wow Braelyn you really maturing I mean you always been that but you are really growing to be a young lady and I am beyond proud of you"

"Aw thank you mommy"

"Sorry to break our little moment but Aya back at the house I don't want y'all two at it while I'm gone"

"Ummm where you going and don't she got her own place?"

"Not only me but Rylee coming with me we going to New York we just need a break from the house"

"A break??? Wowwww how y'all know I wanted to go and when y'all coming back?"

"Two weeks" she said with a sneaky smile

"Hold on who else going you ain't telling the whole truth"

"Oh god ok me Rylee,my man, & his granddaughter" My ma rolled her eyes

"Your mannnn??? Girlllll I knew it Ms.Sneaky but y'all be safe I'm bout to head out" I grab my keys off the sofa

"Hold on you ain't staying here with your sister?"

"Why would I ma ? Let's be real I will never forgive what she did to Kyrie only reason I fool around with her is because of Rylee"

"I was just asking cause you know I don't trust her being here at my house by herself"

"Well kick her out ma this your house!"

"We will see how that goes and be safe baby I love you"

"I love you too mama" we hugged she gave me a kiss on my cheek.

I got a notification from my phone seeing it was a text from Aubree

She was finally back in town from seeing her boyfriend. And she was ready to come back and go to the club.

I decide i'll go because it's been a long time since I went out and actually had fun, and tonight was the night all I need is a shot of dusse.

𝑭𝑨𝑫𝑬𝑫On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara