18: DRAGONS - To the dragon's domain!

"We've finally got out from that forest"
God. That was so tiring, I can't believe my life is so eventful. From reincarnating, to seeing faeries which was apparently very rare then the fact that I contracted the black dragon. It's crazy. Super crazy.

The perks of a reincarnated person.

"Hahaha, master must be so happy to finally get out. You've been stuck there for three days!"

"Mhmm I haven't eaten a proper meal and I haven't taken a proper bath as well! If being smelly could kill, you're already dead"

I don't feel fine at all. My clothes are full of dirt as well as stains of blood when I got wounded. Good thing Arrosa has been helping me to atleast smell decent with her powers else I would've dug a hole and hid myself there because of embarrassment.

"Ahh! so that's why when I woke up from my sleep and saw you, I smelled something and almost fainted again"
Skiadrum, that crybaby, teased me.

"blahblahblah I can't hear anything, I can't hear. Who's talking?"

"Childish"
I glared at him and he just laughed at me! This cheeky dragon!
"Hahaha sorry master"

"It's fine because you're handsome and hot *cough*"
I replied, well more like whispered.

"Pardon?"
"Haha nothing"
"Hmmm"

Hey you might call me out and say I'm having improper thoughts towards my contractual spirit that's not it, okay? It's true that he's handsome. And super hot. And attractive. And yumm- I mean gorgeous. But I really don't like him like that, I'm just merely appreciating his *cough* beauty. That's all.

——

"Woah, this is beautiful!"
The faeries and I are on the back of Skiadrum because he insisted that we ride him, that sounds..... Anyways, right now we are using him as our mode of transportation so we could arrive earlier at out destination — The dragon race's domain!

Currently, we are flying above the sea and below the sky and it's breathtaking. The sea is beautiful but I fear it. Why? Because I fear the unknown! Who knows what lies beneath this body of water. Just thinking about it makes me shiver in fear.

Despite my fear, I admire it though. I feel like I'm a white bird, stained by the blue of the sea and the blue of the sky.

"How long will it take before we arrive?"
"3 hours"

Oh, that's quite far still. I'll just take a nap to replenish my energy. Because of how eventful my days had been, I forgot that I never really had a proper rest so relaxing at the back of a dragon made me realize how tired I am. Off to dreamland then..

"Hello? Why's it so dark. Anybody here?"

"So this is were you were. I've been looking for you in the forest but I couldn't see you. I can't even smell your scent, it must be that red faerie of yours."

Arrosa? was that why she was acting suspicious?
"Ah? Who are you?" I can hear a voice but I couldn't see anyone.

"I'm very hurt that you have forgotten all about me"

Slowly, a figure is emerging from the darkness.

Hmm, he looks familiar. A man. A handsome one at that!
Long silver hair matched with fierce, bloodshot eyes.

"!!!"
Alarm bells were ringing in my mind. Danger, I smell danger.
I thought I'd never see him again!

"Oh damn, you're really hot"
Oops! I covered my mouth. I let that slip out

"I'm sorry. Sometimes my mouth tends to talk on its own when I see someone hot"
I playfully winked at him.

Haha, screw it all! This is just a dream anyway. I can have fun as much as I like.

"Oh? You think I'm hot?"

"Duh, obviously! I've never seen anyone as hot and sexy as you"
I spoke in a tone as if it's the most obvious thing in the world.

"Should I be flattered then?"

"You should be, I have high standards"

The man chuckled.
God. That deep, breathy voice.
If this is a dream, I'd never wanna wake up

"Handsome men are really the best in the world!"

"Wait for me"

Wait for him? Ah? What does he mean?

"See you later"

"Hey what do you m-

"-ster"

Why is it so shaky?

"-ASTER"

Stop shaking me!

"MASTER"

"Huh? What?"
I got startled because I felt like someone was calling me. When I opened my eyes, I was greeted by Mil.

"Human, you're such a heavy sleeper!"

"Hehe, I'm really not. I was just a bit more tired than usual"

"That so?"

"Hmm, where are we by the way?"

"Oh, we've actually already arrive and we're in a cave right now. Mr. Dragon said that it's too dark for us to venture into the inner part of the island so he told us that we should rest here for the night and continue our travel tomorrow"

"Okay, thanks Mil"
She nodded at me. With nothing to do, I remembered the dream I had.

By the way, that dream was weird. Why was he in my dream?

Hmm. Atleast it's only a dream.

"See you later" ??
Heh! it's not like he can easily transport himself here. That's impossible.

Poor Mira didn't know that there's "possible" in "impossible".