Unknown Superhero

Dick POV
I was on patrol duty, when I saw the Joker and his lackeys robbing a bank. So I jumped down with my Dual Staffs and confronted him.

'You're not going anywhere Joker' I said coldly.
He laughed and said 'Try to stop me'.

I charged at him and whacked him across the head. His head crackled with electricity from the electric blow from one of my staffs. He quickly regained his consciousness and leaped backwards to withdraw his pistol.

He shot me in the thigh and pain shot through my body and I fell to the ground. A low moan came from my mouth as he kicked me in the gut and I rolled backwards.

Suddenly a cloaked figure came from the shadows with a midnight black sword. His cowl covered his eyes and nose. Only his mouth was visible.
The edges of his cloak were jagged.

The Joker let out a laugh and said 'More friends eh?' 

'I'm not your friend' The mysterious figure said coldly.  

He must be foolish to try to fight the Joker  I thought. Only experienced people even stand a chance against the damned clown. 

'Then you're my enemy' Joker snarls and swings his crowbar at the figures' head. The figure ducks and kicks the Joker straight in the solar plexus and he's sent sprawling through the air.

He swiftly gets up and runs towards me. Before I can react, he has a gun at my head. 
The figure makes rapid hand gestures and something yanks Joker's crowbar lut of his hand.

'Oh! Who's this?' He says with that creepy grin of his and whirls around. Two giant fists made of shadows greet him. 

One of them slams into the Joker's gut and he flys straight threw the air and onto the cold,hard ground.

He gets up and bolts out of the alley. 

I notice Bruce, Damian, Jason and Tim on the roofs. They jump down. 

Jason points a handgun at the figure. With lightning speed, the figure leaps up and darts to the shadows and disappears.

Damian POV
My thoughts were sporadic as I worried about Dick. I may be cold to my brothers—but they were MY brothers—and nobody could hurt them

I anxiously fidgeted with my fingers. Dick hasn't come home yet. I'm started to get a bit worried.

That imbecile better have not gotten hostage or I swear—my thoughts were broken by a voice. I turned around and saw Tim watching some anime. Someone was yelling at someone or the other. I don't really watch anime, so yeah.

'We're going to find Dick' A deep voice announced behind me.

I didn't need to guess who it was. I turned around and said 'Duh'
Bruce rolled his eyes and told us all to suit up.

30 Minutes Later

We had finally located Dick(thanks to father's tracking device which he planted on all of us. I had already taken it out. ) just as Joker got punched into oblivion by a giant shadow fist. We jumped down. Jason pointed a handgun at the figure, but he quickly jumped into the shadows and disappeared. Father scooped up Dick I and slung him over his shoulder and shimmied a pipe which led to the roof.  

A FEW MINUTES LATER

We had just gotten to the bat cave where Alfred was tending to the bullet-wound in Dick's thigh.
Who was that person—and what can he do? I wondered. He could be a serious threat to Gotham if not taken care of properly.

If you did enjoy this chapter, I would appreciate if you voted on this part!