The Assassination

Jason POV

After the potentially dangerous and stinky rescue op to get Donatello and Nico back,one the Hecate campers in the infirmary gave some bad news to the batfamily and Seven demigods assembled there.

'Donatello and Nico's souls are split, meaning both have a piece of each others souls in each other.' The Hecate camper stated.

All hell broke loose. People shouted that it wasn't possible. Others just thought they were dreaming.

'SILENNNNNNCEEEEEE!' The Hecate camper screeched.

Wow he has a good pair of lungs.

Everyone quietened down.

'If one of them dies, then the other dies too' The Hecate camper said. 'If Nico dies, Donatello dies too.'

IF that wasn't bad enough, an assassination occured in the middle of the party.

we were having fun, pranking the demon spawn, Damian throwing vegetables into the air and chopping them up in seconds with his Katana.

We tried to get him to stop, but he really likes his Katana. 

A PISTOL bullet killed Carl, attached to it was a note.

To whomever it may concern,

This young demigod was plotting against you.

Sure enough, we rifled through his belongings, and found several plans to arm the monsters.In his papers, was a plan not to give the gold for the person who gave the weapons to him.

A back stab.

Why would he want to do that?Because he resolved that he wanted to fight on the good side. The person who assassinated him was probably the weapons' dealer.