harder~

Y/n's POV:

Me and mattia were eating at chipotle and mattia interrupted the silent moment.

Mattia- "mamas, after this I want desert"

Y/n- "dont we have ice-cream at hom-" before I could finish my sentence mattia interrupted me.

Mattia- "no I want you"

Y/n- "o-ok then" I say stuttering and almost choking on my damn food.

[At home]

Y/n- "f-fuck mattia, go s-slower" I say moaning while mattia pounded into me.

Mattia- "fuckkk, your so t-tight" ive never heard martia stutter before.. I like it😏 he went even faster and now it was just pain and pleasure taking over my whole body.

Y/n- "m-mattia please g-go slower" Mattis finally listens and goes slower.

Y/n- "thank you" I say groaning.
I felt like I had to squirt. I felt him starting to twitch inside me so after he cums I'm gonna squirt.

Mattia- "fuckkkkkk I'm gonna cum"

Y/n- "me too" he came inside me and I squirted.

Mattia- "damnn mamas, you didnt tell me you had to squirt" I couldn't respond cause I was outa breath. I just close my eyes catching my breath. Mattia was still inside me and decided to start moving again.

Y/n- "mattia"

Mattia- "yes?"

Y/n- "faster" Mattia goes faster and harder. His balls slapping my ass, his hair sticking to his sweaty forehead, and him biting his lips trying to hold in his groans and moans. I wanted to hear him moan so I clenched.

Mattia- "f-fuck do that again" he says moaning and stuttering. Yess!!! I made him stutter, it sounds so fucking hot bro. I clench a few more times and he squeezes my sore thighs. He then put my legs on his shoulders.

Y/n- "f-fuck mattia" I moan with my eyes rolling to the back of my head.
He proceeds to go even deeper. Like how is this boy going to deep😫😫. I started to squirt uncontrollably and mattia keeps going.

Mattia- "damnn, your still going mamas" I can tell he was also close. I feel a warm liquid shoot inside me again. Mattia collapses next to me and says.

Mattia- "f-fuck that was amazing"

Y/n- "y-yep and I like it when you stutter"

Mattia- "really" mattia says gently laughing

Y/n- "ya, I cant help it" I say laughing a bit too. Mattia scooted closer to me and kisses my forehead.

Mattia- "goodnight mamas"

Y/n- "night daddy"

______________________________________
Gimme ideas rat fucks😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡 oki love yall byeeeeeee❤❤