yes

Ok so like I wonder how long I'm going to stay here.. like am I gonna be with him for the rest of my life? While I was still thinking I hear a flipping knock on my door.

Y/n- "yes, who is it!"

Mattia- "the boogey man"

Y/n- "come in" I say giggling as mattia walked in and kissed me.

Mattia- "wanna go swimming mamas?"

Y/n- "ya" I say exited. Mattia leaves the room as I walk into my closet to look for a cute swimsuit. After awhile of looking I see a bikini. Good enough i thought to myself. After changing in my bikini I walk out to see mattia downstairs waiting for me.

Mattia- "damn ma you look mad fine"

I just giggle and blush. We walk outside and I slowly walk into the cold water. Mattia jumped in.

Y/n- "hooligan" I quietly said to myself. I finally got in all the way swam to mattia.

Mattia- "hey mamas"

Y/n- "hey daddy" I kissed him and it soon turned into a makeout session. I pushed away and splashed him.

Y/n- "HAHA LOSER!" I yelled out to mattia as I tried to swim away. Sadly he grabbed my legs and pulled me towards him as I  screamed in a retarded way.

Mattia- "got you mamas!" He yelled grabbing me. I splashed more water and he let go. I went underwater swimming away. After 30 seconds under water I come back up not seeing mattia. I look around and still dont see him.

Y/n- "mattia, where are you?" I called out but still no reply. All of a sudden something pulled me and I couldn't react I look behind me to see mattia.

Y/n- "you fucktard! You scared me!"

Mattia- "good" he said laughing. I just lightly shake my head and swim so the stairs and just sat there. I was exhausted.

Mattia- "you look tired" he said sitting next to me in the water.

Y/n- "I am loser and I'm kinda hungry."

Mattia- "me too" me and mattia stood up and went inside to change I went to my room amd took off my bikini. I hear the door open amd quickly turn around.

Mattia- "what do you wanna eat mamas?"

Y/n- "I'm in the mood for Burger King"

Mattia- "ok" he leaves the room and I put on black panties, a black bra, a random shirt and pants, and mattias hoodie I found today. I walk downstairs to see mattia waiting while going through his phone. Wait that's not his phone.. THATS MY PHONE!

Y/n- "m-mattia, why are you going through my phone?"

Mattia- "bitch boy Josh keeps texting and it's getting annoying."

Y/n- "ok" I say relieved cause I dont want him to find my nudes, selfies of me in bras and panties..

Mattia- "hey uh babe"

Y/n- "ya?"

Mattia- "who's nudes are these?" He says licking his lips. My face turned so fucking red bro you cant even imagine.

Y/n- "w-why are you going through my c-camera?"

Mattia- "are these your nudes?"

Y/n- "y-ya.."

Mattia- "you look sexy mamas." He looks at me and turns off my phone. He walks up to me kissing me and putting his hands in the sweater to feel my body.

Mattia- "maybe you should send me nudes" my face turns even more red. I cover my face with sleeves but mattia grabs my hands and puts them behind my back.

Mattia- "let's go get some food. Loser"

Y/n- "your a loser!" I say giggling. We go to the car and drive off. After like 20 mins we got to Burger King and I was exciting cause I finally get to eat😆.

Mattia- "what do you want mamas?" I tell him my order and the lady finally says..

Worker- "hello, welcome to Burger King. What can I get you?" Mattia tells her the order and we go up to the window. Wait hold up.. ITS THIS BITCH AGAIN! SHE TRIED TO FLIRT WITH MATTIA!

Worker- "hey bae, $24.65." She says biting her lip. Mattia hands her the money and grabs my thigh. She got mad and said..

Worker- "can I get your number?"

Mattia- "once again no"

Worker- "fine you idiot.."

Mattia- "actually what's your address?" I suddenly felt heartbroken... mattia cheating on me🥺. That hurt tbh. She told him her address and wrote it down so he would remember and we went up to the next window. We grabbed the food and left.

Y/n- "mattia.."

Mattia- "yes mamas"

Y/n- "why did you ask her for her address?"

Mattia- "business mamas"

Y/n- "what kind of "business"?"

Mattia- "I'm not gonna fuck her mamas, shes a whore and she keeps flirting with me. Ima go do my business." I just nod. I guess mattia is gonna go kill her or sum. We soon got home and I went into the living room and turned on YouTube. I was going to watchh ooh I know unspeakable.

Mattia- "imma go grab some stuff be right back" he said running up the stairs. I guess this mf was grabbing shit to torture that bitch with. Or me? Well anyways I started eating my food and watched unspeakable

2 hours later.

Mattia- "ok mamas let's go" I followed behind him to the car and we headed to the whores house.

Mattia- "stay here ok"

Y/n- "ok"

Mattias pov

I kissed y/n before leaving the car. I went up to the door and knocked.

???- "hey daddy, I forgot to tell you my name. I'm kisha."

Mattia- "k, so what you wanna do?" I say walking into the house.

Kisha- "let's fuck daddy." Ok now I can do whatever I want. We both walked upstairs and I tied her to the bed and put a vibrater on her pussy. This bitch smelled like straight fish. I left the room and grabbed a blindfold. I put it on her and I made sure her arms were strapped tightly to the bed. I left the house and went to my car.

Mattia- "smelt like a fucking ocean."

Y/n- "nasty bitch" we left and got to the house and we just went to sleep cause it was late.

______________________________________
Hi🍜 what should I call yall?