soft sex

Y/n's pov

Me and mattia were currently laying down and mattia hasn't been talking to me. Like hes been ignoring me and avoiding me. I just wanna know what I did wrong and fix it.

Y/n- "hey tia?"

Mattia- "yes?"

Y/n- "why have you been ignoring me and avoiding me?"

Mattia- "I thought you were mad at me." I tried my hardest not to laugh.

Y/n- "why would I be mad at you?"

Mattia- "cause you pushed and slapped me the other day.."

Y/n- "oh baby boy, I didnt mean to be mean baby, I was just stressed out." I say apologizing.

Mattia- "it's ok my love." He smiles. I smile back cause he is so adorable. I get into his lap and hug him tightly. I kiss his neck and leaving a couple hickeys. I feel something poke me so I adjust myself and it just gets bigger and harder.

Y/n- "mattia baby what's that poking me?" I say looking at him. He started blushing and looked away from me and looking down at the floor.

Y/n- "what is it?" I feel it getting bigger and bigger.

Mattia- "sorry" I get confused and I move again, it just gets harder. I get up to see mattia has a boner.

Y/n- "m-mattia.."

Mattia- "yes?"

Y/n- "d-do you have a boner..?" Mattia looks away embarrased. I didnt want him embarrased so I grabbed his face and kissed him. I wanted to lose my virginity to mattia. I sit back down in his lap and slowly move my hips against his boner. He moans inbettween the kiss.

Mattia- "f-fuck." He moans. I make more hickeys on his neck and laying small kisses.

Y/n- "I wanna lose my virginity to you mattia."

Mattia- "a-are you sure?"

Y/n- "yes mattia."

Mattia- "ok." I bring my face back to him and go back to kissing. After awhile I get up and off the bed. I take off my clothes and so does mattia. I was left in a bra and pantis while mattia was taking off his boxers. When it was off all the way his dick sprung upwards. He was so fucking big- I was going to enjoy this😏. I finally take off my panties and bra. I get into the bed kissing mattia. I lay on the bed and mattia gets ontop with his chains dangling. I open my legs more and mattia starts kissing down my body.

Y/n- "is it going to hurt mattia?"

Mattia- "yes but it will get better soon my love" he gets to my pussy and licks my clit. It felt good. He slowly put 1 finger and and started to gently pump it. It started to hurt. I close my eyes and held in my whimpers of pain.

Mattia- "are you ok my love?"

Y/n- "yes but it hurts mattia"

Mattia- "do you want me to stop?"

Y/n- "no" he nods and goes back to fingering me. After a bit it started to feel good. I sway my hips and it felt even better. Mattia notices and goes faster.

Y/n- "oh my fucking god baby just like that!" He starts to suck my clit and I couldnt get enough of it. He stops making me whimper.

Y/n- "baby"

Mattia- "yes?"

Y/n- "why'd you stop?"

Mattia- "cause I'll give you better pleasure than my fingers" he lines himself up with my entrance and slowly and very gently entered me. It didnt hurt at first but when he started pushing and it felt like hell. I started to cry and mattia kept pushing and kept saying "it's ok baby. Just a little bit further" and "it will feel mush better soon my love." I nod to his sayings and.

Mattia- "you ok baby?"

Y/n- "yes" he finally got to balls deep and I could feel him in my stomach. He starts moving slowly but surely. After awhile it didnt hurt as bad but the pain was taking over my body.

Mattia- "does that feel better ma?"

Y/n- "a little bit" I hug him and out his head into next to my head. He starts to move more and surprisingly it started to feel good. He went a little faster and the pleasure started to take over the pain. I held in my moans by biting my bottom lip.

Mattia- "does it feel better now?"

Y/n- "yes" I moaned. He went faster and i couldnt get enough. I traveled my hands to his lower back and dug my nails into it. He goes harder. I hear the bed creaking and hitting the wall. I moved one hand to his hair and one to the sheets. My eyes went to the back of my head. I could hear mattias breathing increase.

Mattia- "fuck your so tight mamas"

Y/n- "harder mattia" He goes harder and the bed starts banging against the wall. I became a horrible moaning mess. I finally heard his beautiful moans and grunts. I wrapped my legs around his waist and started to move my hips. I felt him twitch inside if me. I felt this knot form in my stomach. Mattia came deep inside of me and I came too.

Mattia- "fuck baby girl" he moaned while we rode out our highs.

Y/n- "that felt fucking amazing baby boy." He fell beside me and we cuddled. After that we both go up and showered. We came back into the room and cuddled before drifting off to sleep. But before that he said..

Mattia- "I love you baby girl, sweet dreams mamas."

Y/n- "good night baby." I fell right to sleep.

______________________________________
Found out my phone isnt gonna be shut off! Just my phone number babies😫❤

🎉 You've finished reading 𝚐𝚊𝚗𝚐 𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛: 𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚒𝚊 𝚙𝚘𝚕𝚒𝚋𝚒𝚘 🎉