part 15

Deoksim ran inside the school in search for Jungkook. She was fuming in anger due to the morning incident.

On her way,she met Jisoo.Both of them started to search Jungkook.

"Deoksim-ah,what did he do to make you this angry?"she asked curiously fixing her spects on her nose bridge.

"That kiss ass ate my whole fried chicken box!aish!I'm gonna fry him alive today!"Deoksim hissed and threw her fists in the air.

Just then,they saw some familiar figures on the hall way.Jimin,Taehyung and another boy back facing Deoksim and Jisoo.

"There!there he is!"Deoksim pointed at the boy back facing them.

"Deoksim-ah,I think it's not Jungkook"Jisoo said hesitatedly and looked at Deoksim nervously.

"I'm sure that's him.Who else possible can there be other than him.huh!I'll teach him a lesson"

Deoksim raised her hands like she's going to grab something and wriggled her fingers excitedly.

"Be ready Kim Jungkook"she muttered and smirked.

Jimin and Taehyung didn't notice her presence since they were deeply into their conversation.Meanwhile Deoksim stood behind the back faced boy and,

grabbed his butt cheeks harshly and laughed shocking the two Kim brothers.

"How does that feel Kim Jungkook?You ate my fried chicken today!haha!this is what you get"

The boy turned around slowly with a frozen expression. His eyes  were wide and eye brows were raised to the fullest.(I got this idea from Hwarang.lol.The drama Taehyung acted)

That's when Deoksim knew that she fucked up.That wasn't Jungkook. It was Lee Jongsuk.

Jimin and Taehyung were frozen on their spots while Jisoo was rooted to the ground with an open mouth.

"Ahhh!"A scream left from Deoksim's mouth  grabbing everyone's attention in the hallway.Jongsuk flinched because of her scream and his facial expression didn't change.

Out of nowhere Jungkook came and looked at their shocked faces confusly.He looked at Taehyung.

"Hyung, what happened?"

Taehyung didn't know how to spill the words.

"Deoksim---butt--Jongsuk uh"he couldn't create a sentence because of  the shock resulting Jungkook to misunderstand.

"What?!"

He immediately grabbed Jongsuk's collar in anger.

"What did you do to her?!you shameless bastard!"

Jimin and Taehyung quickly tried to separate Jungkook and Jongsuk.

"YAH!Jungkook!It's not what you think!"Jimin screamed trying to pull Jungkook from the shocked Jongsuk.

Jungkook always disliked Jongsuk due to some personal misunderstanding between them.But the stubborn Jungkook never tried to listen to Jongsuk.

Jungkook retracted himself from his brothers and charged towards the frozen step sister.He held her shoulders.

"Tell me what did this bastard do to you?!Tell me!"

Deoksim bit her bottom lip.

"A-Actually,he d-didn't do anything--I I uh"she couldn't continue because of shyness and ran away leaving Jungkook dumbfounded.

"Aish!kook!that's not what I meant!"Taehyung snapped."It's just--Uhm she thought Jongsuk was you and uh did something"

"Huh?"Jungkook was more confused.

After explaining everything to Jungkook, he couldn't help but to laugh his ass off.He laughed holding his belly and even fell on the floor.

Whole school time,Deoksim avoided Jongsuk.She was too shy to face him.Whenever Jongsuk try to talk to her,she would run away like a cheetah.On the other hand,Jungkook didn't stop teasing Deoksim. He would always run behind Deoksim only to embarrass her.At lunch time,he shouted her name infront of everyone and slapped his own butt and winked at her resulting her to charge towards  him and kicked his butt hard.Jungkook and Deoksim were behaving like real sister and brother who fight everyday.And they didn't even notice their change.At first,Jungkook was treating her like to an enemy.But now,he was having fun just like how brothers have fun by bullying their own sisters.But he will not accept that fact for a long decade.

Time skip

Deoksim was walking home with Jisoo that day since Jisoo's driver couldn't come to fetch her up.

"By the way Jisoo-ah,what is your father's job?as you says everyday,he's always busy."Deoksim asked while sucking a lollipop.

Jisoo removed her lollipop from her mouth and smiled.

"He is the chief prosecutor"

Deoksim almost choked.Her eyes went wide.From all the student,why did I end up being friends with a daughter of a prosecutor?

"Is there any problem Deoksim? "Jisoo asked seeing Deoksim's troubles face.

Deoksim quickly made her face and smiled shaking her head.

"N-Nothing.It's just--if you had told your bullies that your dad is the chief prosecutor,they'd have left you alone.Why didn't you do it?"

Jisoo shrugged her shoulders.

"My dad has a lot of enemies Deoksim-ah.If anyone knew that I'm his daughter,It will be dangerous for me."

"And now you're saying me the truth?"Deoksim asked since Jisoo said the truth to her without any hesitation.

"Because I trust you.You're the only one who protect me in the school.I don't think that you'd want to harm me"Jisoo smiled brightly looking at Deoksim's face.

Deoksim smiled nervously. Yes.She would never harm the innocent Jisoo.Her best friend.But her father.Deoksim wasn't sure.She has to deal with a lot of high position people in the country.Beside if her dad got to know about Deoksim's true colours,she'd be doomed.

Just then Deoksim got a message from Mark.

"Don't be late tonight"

Deoksim's jaw clenched seeing it.She is sick of them.If she had a choice,she'd put the trigger to her own head without any hesitation. But she was forbidden. Otherwise,her family will have to pay from their lives.She loved her new family. And she will protect them.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Hello lovelies!

Hope I didn't disappointment you guys.

Vote and comment. 💕❤❤

Saranghae!