part 20

DEOKSIM'S POV

I went away from the building with the two men following me.I can't do anything because of cctvs around me. So I had to go somewhere no one could see us.I leaded ourselves towards a dark alley.The two men were confused because I didn't follow the path they showed.Mark must be waiting for me.He can wait and rot in there.

"Where are you going?it's not the way"one of men asked stopping me.I looked back with a blank expression.

"I will go wherever I want.who are you to stop me?"

They both laughed in a mocking way.Mark must be insane to send these two dorks to handle me.What a fucking joke.

"And that's where you are wrong girl.We will gladly show you the way with our fists"the other man showed his fist making me chuckle.

I should make things quick before yoongi oppa get worried."I want you guys to do something"I walked closer to them."When you guys wake up,go and tell father that I'll come to him by myself.I don't need fucking clowns to escort me"

With that I punched the guy infront of me making him stumble back.The other man charged towards me.I used my feet to take the  pole near my feet  and I easily threw few beatings here and there.After wasting few of my skills,I finally knocked them out.I threw away the unconscious man whose face was crushed on to the wall by my hands.I looked at my hands which had few blood drops.I can't let Yoongi oppa see this.So I searched for a napkin to clean.

"Here.use mine"I heard that annoying voice again.I looked behind to see Mark with a napkin.He smirked waving the napkin.I rolled my eyes and took his napkin.

"I'm not coming. Not now.Yoongi oppa will get suspicious if I get disappeared without a word"I said cleaning my hands.

"I know.Father sent these idiots with me.These fuckers are so nosy.That's why I sent them to you"he said lightly kicking the unconscious man near him.

I scoffed and threw the napkin to him which he caught perfectly. "Your lazy ass could have dealt with them"I sent him a glare knowing how lazy he is to fight even though he's a best fighter I've known."I'm leaving"

"But father told me to bring you with me"he said making me stop.
I looked back to see his smirking face."i don't think you expect me to let you go right?"

"I don't think you expect me to do whatever you say.Fuck off.Tell him that I'll be there later"

He sighed and caressing his hair like he's tired.He looked annoyed."you're asking for a death wish.aren't you?aish!whatever.I don't wanna pick a fight now.Get lost"

"I hope he'll kill me this time.I'm waiting for it"I could feel the chilly feeling of my voice. So emotionless. Why am I so emotionless when it comes to him.He has sucked out my life.

I looked back at Mark when I heard nothing from him.He was looking emotionless as me.He sighed."go"he simply said turning away to leave.

I sighed before turning too.I quickly ran towards the main road.But I saw a lot of people gathering around something in far. What's going on?Tsk. Whatever. I need to go to Yoongi oppa.I was going to ignore it but again stopped myself seeing a familiar figure heading towards the accident area.A mint coloured hair.The cloths are Yoongi oppa's.

"Is that Yoongi oppa?why is he going there?"

I quickly ran towards him.He looks unstable. His figure was trembling. What's wrong?Before he reach the ambulance where an injured girl was bringing in,I touched his shoulder.

"Oppa?"

He looked back with wide eyes.His eyes grew larger even more.His face was pale with sweats dropping down.But soon a look of relief washed over his face.He exhaled heavily.But before I could even utter a word,I was brought into a bone crushing hug.

"Deoksim-ah,"he whispered."are you okay?please tell me you're okay"

I---

I was speechless. This is really unexpected. But the feeling was nice and sweet.For a moment,I forgot everything because of the rare moment in my life. It's really warm.So heart melting.My brother is hugging me.But soon the comfort was gone making me cold.Aww I need the hug again.Yoongi oppa looked at my face worriedly.

"I'm okay oppa"I said finding my voice again.

Soon his eyes turned to his usual empty eyes.He flickered my forehead. "Brat"he muttered before grabbing my wrist."let's go"

I rubbed my forehead with a pout."oww it hurts oppa"

After going inside the underground parking lot,he faced me taking off his mask.He was really angry.Oops.Did I make him that much angry?

"Where did you go?huh?didn't I tell you to wait for me?!why are you so stubborn?!"he scolded me.His pale face was getting res because of anger.

I looked down guiltily.I'm sorry oppa.I can't tell you the truth."I was hungry"I mumbled showing my innocent face.

Oppa sighed rubbing his forehead with his fingers."you could have waited for me Deoksim-ah!Do you think I'll ever let you starve?!stupid girl.I was worried sick when I saw you nowhere!Then that darn accident took my breath away!Did you ever think what I'll feel when I see you nowhere to be found?"...."Why did I even care when you're really not my sister"

I never knew how to cry.But I felt tears coming out from my eyes. his words hurt me even though I liked his words.He cared for me.But seeing him getting angry because of me surely made me sad.How could these Kim boys can get the best of me?I'm a completely different character infront of them.They make me feel alive.I feel feelings Which I forgot a long time ago.

I was lost in my thoughts that I didn't notice how yoongi oppa's eyes got softened seeing my tears.I came out of my thoughts when I felt his thumb removing my tears.I automatically leaned to his warm touch.I'm like a puppy.What's happening to me?

I want to hug him.I feel my chest getting heavy. I don't know why.

NO ONE'S POV

Deoksim's crave for love and affection was getting the best of her.For so many years,she had no one.Only cold nights were there to comfort her.Eventually cruel tortures made her forget the value of love.But all lasted until she met her mother.Yeo-Jeong. And now,she needs the thing called love.She liked the feeling.

The bottled up feelings inside Deoksim are starting to over flow.

When Deoksim opened her eyes and looked at yoongi's eyes,Yoongi could see the hidden pain in them.Her teary eyes were a mystery filled with misery.

Yoongi slowly took her to his embrace."shh, oppa is sorry.I was just worried for you.please don't cry "

They arrived home safely. For Yoongi,it was the end of the day.But for Deoksim,it was the beginning of hell.

It was mid night when Deoksim got out from the mansion.

"Let's get this over"she muttered to herself before heading forward.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Another update!

I don't know if this chapter is good cuz I'm feeling so sleepy now.Please tell me if it is not up to your likings.

Vote and comment guys!