-+*Chapter Nineteen*+-

Sugawara's POV

I open my eyes to be in a dark room, there was something in my mouth, preventing me from shouting. There was multiple children and some adults sitting around the room, all of them visibly terrified by the person who walked into the room.

"I told you, Suga. I'd get you one day." I squint to see who it was but they were wearing a black mask, along a black hoodie that had a small teddy bear in the corner, it was my own sweatshirt...

I instantly knew who he was but I was unable to talk, "ah, so you do you remember me? Wow. I've seen your new boyfriend. He is nothing, is he?" I furrow my eyebrows and shake my head.

Daichi...dammit.

Overtime, I didn't know what day it was. I didn't know when it was day or night. I've seen over 10 children get killed...every time I tried to speak, I'd get hit. But he didn't hit me like the others. He didn't constantly bring me down, he didn't let me die quickly, which I wish he had. He let me starve, and if he didn't give me food, I always felt bad because no one else got it. So when he'd leave the room, I'd give it to everyone else, have them pass it around.

"God bless you." A women cried once...she had her two children next to her, her husband was killed that same week. I gave everything to them, giving myself nothing. It wasn't like I hadn't ate before.

Another long time went by, and I just gave up trying to get away.

One day, a teenage girl got free from the rope around her wrists. The man almost got her before she kicked him in the crotch, running free. Everyone cheered and cried and he stepped closer to me.

"This is all your fault. If you would've let me touch you,I would've-" he takes off the thing that's been in my mouth, "what?"

"I...I...I..." I tilt my head and smirk, "come on, Saki, we both know you wouldn't hurt me intentionally."

* * *

As Daichi held me in the station, I couldn't help but cry. I was safe in his arms again. I didn't want him to let go. I was afraid if he did...I'd drift away.

The questions of what happened was more of questions of Saki. How I knew him, my connections with him, and told me I had moderate injuries.

"He's probably less hurt because Saki knows him personally." They all nod and send me out, back to Daichi.

* * *

I lay there and stare at him, him staring at me, "one of us are going to look away eventually, and it's not going to be me." A smirk goes onto his face. I smile before getting up, breaking the stare. I walk up to him and hug him, resting my head on his chest. I shut my eyes as he pet my head.

"You smell like hospital shampoo-"

"Lavender." We say together and I chuckle, "it's not your usual smell, Sugar." I nod, "I know." After having water and food, I felt better. I could speak.

"Can I kiss you now?" I ask, looking up at him, with a smile, he shakes his head, "it hasn't been 24 hours have it?" I scoff and hold him tighter, resting my head on his chest again. God...if only I could say how much I missed you. How much I- no....no.

"I missed you..." he chuckles breathily, hearing the vibrations in his body, his heart staying the same rate, "I was worried about you..." I nod, "thank you..."

"Of course..."

Daichi's POV

-12 am-

I look up at the still-asleep Suga ; he's been asleep since 7:30. It looked like he needed it. He fell asleep looking at me. His loose bangs grew out, now almost covering his eyes. There was still bruises on his face, some newer than others. Some darker, some lighter, some blue, some purple, some brown, but there was one thing that bothered me. There was a bruise on his neck, that wasn't a beaten bruise. It was somewhat new.

The doctor said there was no sign of actual sexual abuse. There were markings saying so, but he said, Saki perhaps touched him but never went so far as in raping him. Suga never answered the question they asked.

There was another on his collarbone, a bit lighter but it was still visible, possibly signifying that he was touched more times than once. I tried to shut my eyes but I couldn't. I open my eyes to find Suga stir awake. He sits up quickly and starts to panic.

I race over and hug him, "hey, hey, it's okay.....I'm here. I'm here." He clasps onto me, tugging my shirt, crying.

"D-Daichi...I-I don't want to go back...I don't..." I pet his head and kneel down, so I'm about the height of the bed, "you're not going back. He's gone, Sugar...it's okay." PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder)...

He holds onto me tighter, "I-I....I-It's my fault..."

"It's not, Suga. I swear. I promise you, it's not." I whisper as I pick him up, placing him on my lap on my lap. He had his legs wrapped around my waist as we sat down. I hugged him and pet his head, as he buried his head into my chest.

I take out my phone and quickly scroll down my music and play "Thirteen".

As the song played, the more he calmed down as I whispered sweet nothings into his ear. The song ended with its normal acoustic ending, I put my forehead on his and intertwine our fingers together. I open my eyes to see that he was still crying, with his eyes shut. His breathing was still quick but it was better.

"Look, I'm here, okay? I didn't leave you, I promised." I let go of his hand only to reattach our pinkies around each other. He held onto the childish promise the best he could, leaving a very small smile.

"Y-You said that last time..." he chuckles, half-jokingly, "yeah, I was stupid last time, Sugar. I'm sorry."

"I love you..."

"Suga..." he shuts his eyes tighter as the grip around my pinky loosened, "I'm in love with you Daichi Sawamura..."

"It's really damn hard to not kiss you right now." He smiles before kissing me
passionately.

"I love you, Daichi...."

"I love you too, Sugawara...."

* * end of chapter * *

I'm thinking the next chapter may be the last : )

Soooo yeah : )

<3

Song- Slow Dance With You - Rebecca Sugar

Words- 1115

Finished- November 10, 2020 at 10:35 pm.

Vote

Comment

Share

<3

Much appreciated

-olive