2

Kai's PoV
We woke up at 6:30 in the morning to start the drive there in hopes to get there at lunch time. What is my delinquent little sister going to do next? Get herself thrown into actual prison? I don't blame her though she has a lot of things wrong with her and it doesn't help that dad walked out and moved in with the woman he cheated on mum with he didn't even move in somewhere close he moved to Newzeland to get away from mum because she kept going to the house asking for him back. She's in a much better place now though and she's even seeing a new guy and that didn't sit well with Rose either because she thinks this guy is going to split the family up. I mean I've been a father figure to her since she was 7 and I'm only 2 years older than her. I'm 19 years old and in 10 years I've looked after a kid that isn't even mine and she's my little sister. That's why she always looks for my acceptance and approval and doesn't want to disappoint me. 6 hours later and we're finally there. I see a single tear fall down my sisters cheek. I haven't seen or heard her cry in 8 years.
Mum- are you ready hunny?
Rose- as ready as I'll ever be
Mum- don't hate me? You do realise why I have to do this right?
Rose- *puts her hand on her mums shoulder* mum I understand I will try and be on my best behaviour. I love you
Mum- *with tears in her eyes* I love you too sweetie
Kai- okay you little delinquent *he laughs* behave and don't get your sentence extended we want you home as soon as possible. *he smiles*
Rose- I will always be your delinquent little sister even if I'm good I will never escape my past but I think that's what makes me interesting *she laughs before leaning over into the back seat to give her brother a hug* bye guys *she says while getting out of the car and shutting the door behind her and walking to the huge line of new arrivals*
Girl- hey
Rose- hey
Girl- my names mini, what are you in here for?
Rose- my names Rose and I'm in here for arson and fighting like breaking peoples bones fighting.
Mini- oh I'm in here for vandalism and drugs
Rose- but you're such a squeaky bubbly girl how did you get into dabbling with drugs?
Mini- that's what they said here when my mum enrolled me. But hey I followed in my big sisters footsteps but this persona I give off is who I actually am without the drugs and everything. You give off the troublemaker mysterious nice when you get to know them type of persona.
Rose- you're right. But I'm only nice to people I care about
Mini- so why are you being nice to me?
Rose- I don't know there's something about you that makes me feel like I've known you forever
Mini- I thought I was the only one feeling that. We should be friends
Rose- okay friends. We're all gonna need some of those in this place.
Guard- right everyone shut it with you jiber jabering and follow me! We will be assigning you your rooms and giving you your uniforms but first we need to take your picture for you ID cards and take your finger prints and search you. So follow me so we can search you.
*after an hour of being searched and finger prints being taken everyone got changed into their beige uniform with grey tops underneath. And we're assigned their rooms and roommates. Luckily for Sky and Mini they were put together.*
Guard- *pulls sky to the side* you may go for some rest now if you would like. If not then straight to maths you go.
Rose- I'll go to maths I can't miss that can I?
Guard- don't put on that act misses no ones gonna believe you you're just as bad as everyone else in here *he rolls his eyes and walks away*
Mini- what do you have to do?
Rose- I have to go to maths
Mini- same which room?
Rose- 35709
Mini- same let's go then at least we have each other in this hell hole
*they make their way to the room they're supposed to be in*