Birthday Gifts

Y/N - your name
E/C - eye color
H/C - hair color
H/L - hair length
S/C - skin color
F/C - favorite color

(Scarlemagne's POV)

Playing my most luminous tunes in my dear palace did I laugh manically, "Allegro! Allegro, my lords and ladies! Faster!" With my loyal subjects and dancing slaves behind me my pace moves faster.

(**Cue intro Music**)

My choir singing out every note I had given them, my laughter becoming maniacal as I wipe the sweat of my pheromones into my perfume bottle. I could not ask for anything more better...

"Dance faster!" I screamed to my dancing subjects as I played more ferociously with the keys. "What's that you say? Even faster? Ok!" I brought my hands up, ready to increase my speed as I brought them back down. "Play faster!" Music to my ears did everything intensify. I was almost jealous of myself for being such a splendid artíst. My thoughts were interrupted by the sound of my flamingos dropping in from above. With the snap of my fingers all my humans stopped their dance as I stood up, a bit disappointed that my little party had to end. I looked at my (f/c) flower once more and composed myself. "We have party crashers. How rude." I slammed my hands on the keys and fully turned my attention to see the two Newton Wolves leaders. "Oh, the two eggheads. Have you found my new army yet?" I said to them sternly.

"Huh...Scarlemagne's palace, in the real. I love what you've done with the it." The wolf with glasses said, complimenting my exceedingly extraordinary palace here. I mean, who wouldn't? I scowled at him.

And yet I do so EVER hate suck ups..

The other begins to sniff the air, "Smells like weird perfume in here." "Oh, that?" I snap my fingers once again as my human subjects aligned themselves on each side of me. "It's a natural fragrance. Made it myself. Literally, from my own pheromones." I then walk in the center towards them but stopped when one of my subjects suddenly drop to the ground.

Pheromones must be wearing off on them...

Humans are so fragile, it's quite sad really~

I walked up to the human, "Don't worry, it won't work on you canines. Just primates." I bent over and sprayed a few times in his eyes seeing how he then stands back up and postures himself again. "But I only use it on a certain class of primate." I took his mask off, revealing his terrifying expression.

Ahh, they all look so lovely when they show their fear through their painless expressions..

"The lesser ones. Even a monkey has his standards." Brushing a finger along his face I then laughed. "I renamed him Francis. He just learned the can-can. Show them, darling." He then tries to perform, singing along the tune of it. I giggled at myself, "Never gets old." My face then becomes more serious as I asked them directly. "Now, why did you have my flamingos bring you here?" They were arguing at first to see who gets to tell me, honestly it was so childish, am I that intimidating? Why, yes. Yes I am..

"Um, so, uh, you remember that telescope that we used to have..?" The one with glasses asked with a nervous chuckle. My anger started to rise from my chest.

Oh, NO they did not just ask me that..

"Mm-hmm..?" I responded back, baring my teeth at them. I couldn't believe it when they told me everything that had happened on that day. I walked backed up to my piano and slammed my fist on the keys. Shaking the piano, I accidentally dropped my beautiful (f/c) flower and quickly caught it as I held it in my palm. Reminded on what my goals were I looked back up and shouted to all of my servants. "I've lost my eyes to the city! So, I need new eyes! Eyes to find the humans who escaped from that burrow! If there's a human out there, I want it dancing for me by dawn!" My uncontrollably laughter was brought out as it continued on.