Way of the Hellspawn: part 1

3rd Person POV:

(Jen vs the Hellspawn)

Jen rushes up to (Y/n) who she tries to punch, but attacking the Hellspawn isn't the brightest idea.

(Y/n) headbutts her before she could land her punch. Jen stumbles back as the Hellspawn slowly approaches her with his hands tucked away in his pockets.

Jen turns her stumbling into momentum for her spinning high kick that hits (Y/n)'s shoulder but he doesn't react to the attack in any way what so ever.

She then tried to Sparta kick him away from her, sadly for her, she wasn't strong enough to push him back an inch.

Jen: Tch...

Changing up her style, she began quickly hopping from one foot to the other, making it seem like she was going to kick him, only to end up throwing a punch which Hell's Dragon managed to catch.

Twisting her arm, Jen immediately changed her tactics to escape his grip. Her desire was granted when (Y/n) uppercuted her into the air. Jen crash-landed through a table.

Jen: Ugh...

Walking up to her as she was recovering, (Y/n) grabbed her by the hair and lifted her up.

Kneeing her in the stomach, he then tosses her face-first into the floor as she coughs due to the impact.

The Hellspawn then pushed her head against the floor with his foot.

(Y/n): Tell me, what I want to know...

Jen: You-

(Ring, ring, ring)

Her phone begins to ring. (Y/n) crouches down and takes her phone out of her pocket and reads the caller ID.

(Y/n): Kai...

Jen:!

Leona: That's the kid.

Jen: Mother fucker! You leave him out of this, or I swear I will-

(Y/n) kicks her face to make her quiet down.

(Y/n): Shut it. I need to answer this.

Answering the call, he puts it on speaker.

But instead of Kai's voice, it's someone else's.

Mister Chan:(on phone) Jen, it's me. Kai has been taken by either Toja or Tyra. I'm going to go stop this madness. So be careful.

Jen:!?

Hanging up, the Hellspawn tosses her phone to the side, and steps on her chest which she desperately tries to push off of her.

(Y/n): Toja... Tyra... Sound familiar...

Leona: There the names of the gangs were hunting.

(Y/n): Right...

(Y/n): Yeah, yeah, that's why we came here. To massacre the last remaining guys.

(Y/n): Why did I think we were supposed to be on some kind of honeymoon vacation kind of shit?

Leona: That's because we were on our honeymoon you moron!

Leona: We were taking a vacation to do the whole honeymoon thing we had to skip, but your trouble magnet ass ended up finding those two dojos dealing with Devil's Blood!