Crying Daddy Wolf part 2

WARNING! There is sexual assault in this chapter. WARNING!

Elena's cell phone started to ring which woke up the three friends sleeping in Caroline's bed and witch a groaned "Go away!" Caroline pushed Elena out of the bed.

"Unf." Elena groaned as she hit the floor and glared back up at Caroline. Then she crawled over to the dresser to answer her phone. "Hello?"

"Shhh." Bonnie hissed at her from the bed.

"Elena!" Caroline reprimanded, annoyed at being awakened.

"How was the slumber party?" Stefan asked with a laugh.

"Good and much needed." Elena said as she walked out of Carolines room.

"I'm glad that it helped." Stefan hummed.

"How's Tyler?" Elena asked softly.

"He called Jeremy yesterday and they both stayed here for the night." Stefan told her. "He didn't want to go home where Jules could get to him."

"Hmm." Elena hummed thoughtfully.

"What are you planning?" Stefan chuckled, knowing by now about Elena's weird but brilliant mind.

"Tyler doesn't want to go home where Jules and her pack of murderers can get to him, right?" Elena murmured.

"Right." Stefan agreed.

"Maybe we should either let him stay at my place, your place or maybe even send him to spend some time with Mason until this whole mess is over." Elena suggested.

"I can ask him what he wants to do, if you want?" Stefan offered.

"Yeah that would be great." Elena smiled. "But tell him he doesn't have to decide right this second either, there's no pressure."

"By the way," Stefan said. "I have actually fixed so you can stay at the Gilbert cabin for the weekend, you know, to get away for a while."

"Oh, that sounds nice." Elena sighed. "Thank you."

"You are very welcome." Stefan laughed. "I'll pick you up from your place in around two hours."

"Sounds good." Elena agreed and hung up.

She looked down at her phone and noticed a text message, which she opened quickly.

Elijah:

You're welcome.

Elena smiled as she felt warmth fill her chest and then she frowned. Why did these weird things keep happening around Elijah, was she sick? Then she looked down at the text again and the smiled crept back on her face.

She quickly snuck back into Carolines room to grab her things and then made her way home to pack a bag for the weekend. As she walked towards the Gilbert house, she started to plan what to pack.

An hour and a half later Stefan nocked on the door to the Gilbert resident and walked in when he heard Elena call out for him to enter.

"Ready for your relaxing weekend?" Stefan smiled as he saw the enthusiasm on Elenas face.

"Beyond ready." Elena bounced in place. "Let's go before John shows up pretends to be a concerned father."

"I'll put the bags in the car then, shall I?" Stefan chuckled and carried the bags out.

Elena walked after him and when her phone buzzed, she pulled it.

Caroline:

Need to talk, where are you?