𝓑𝓵𝓪𝓶𝓮 𝓖𝓪𝓶𝓮❦5

As the officer pulled her out of the car, the man from earlier grabbed onto her arm. A bit rough as well, but it didn't bother Angie. She knew why she was being treated with roughness.

Leading her into an interrogation room, Angie knew she had been her before. She hid evidence she did though.

Sitting in the cold room alone was nerve racking. And adding on the fact she was a suspect for her own families murders. The girl stared intensely at her hands as they danced around. The events from the night flashing by.

She drew her gaze down to her exposed legs. Her socks still covered in red and so were her knees down. She had spots of blood on the white sweatshirt as well. It was a unfamiliar sight for a 16 year old, but not a new one. Watching crime shows really helps in situation like this.

The door open, catching her attention. "I'm SSA Prentiss and this is SSA Jareau." The women with ravenous hair introduced.

"Ok, and? Do you want a cookie or something?" The teen sassily responded. The two exchanging a look. The girl inhaled sharply dropping her head, only to fling it back and shake her hair out her face. She was doing her best to stay calm, even if it meant being rude.

"We need your name," the blonde mentioned. Angie meets the eyes of the two adults.

"Angela Lucas." She flatly answered, not realizing how much attitude she held in her tone. Once again, the two ladies shared a look.

"That doesn't make sense, the family that was murdered were the Carsons." Agent Jareau corrected.

Angie scoffed, "I'm adopted. They fostered me when I was 5, after...something happened to my other foster family. They adopted me for my 6th birthday."

"What happened to your other foster family?" Prentiss quizzed. Angie was still suspicious about the two.

"Don't know. I was 5. I don't even have full memory of my birth family. " Angie shrugged. She was glad to be a decent liar. Especially about her past. "I just assumed they had a kid of their own and were like 'bye bitch'!"

"Right, well! We'll send someone else in soon." Jareau informed. Just as the two were about to leave, Angie called out.

"Can I get like a baby wipe? Ya' know, for the blood all over me?" She put her legs into their view.

"Why? Don't want the blood of your victims on you?" Prentiss pointedly glared at her. Angie's eyes went wide.

"You both really think I murdered my family?! What if it was that one psycho that escaped?!" She raised her tone in anger. "You're questioning a 16 year old, who has done nothing wrong, instead of worrying about a murderer who got out of prison!"

"We have people working on that." Prentiss dismissed. The two left leaving Angie once again.

"What did I get tied into?" Angie whispered to herself. She rested her head on the table, letting silent tears.

While Angie sat in the metal room, the two ladies stood behind the glass with Derek Morgan and Aaron Hotchner. The four stood in silence.

"JJ have Garcia run a background check on her." Hotch dismissed the blonde. She nodded and spun out the room.

"You really think she did it?" Derek brought up. He didn't believe the girl on the other side of the mirror, was capable of murdering her entire family. "I mean look at her, she couldn't even handle the blood on her. How could she murder someone?"

"I don't know, but hopefully Garcia does. I want you and Rossi to go in. Don't be easy with her. We need answers." Hotch ordered. "Prentiss, you go see if Garcia found something yet. I don't want to be here all night."