𝓞𝓯𝓯𝓲𝓬𝓪𝓵❦ 9

The next day had came. Angie and Emily were driving back to Quantico. JJ close behind. Since Hotch was still...on edge, it seemed.

"Why'd you schedule this for this early? Why not like 3?" Angie whined, still incredibly tired.

"It's more efficient. It was also the only time that Strauss would do this." The driver answered. Angie glanced over at Emily, who wore a small smile.

It confused her. Why would she be smiling? I'm taking up her day off. She pondered the thought. "What if she says no? Or that I don't have any training? Because I don't, so it doesn't really qualify me to be an agent."

"Well from what I saw and heard from JJ, you went undercover as a student for Jeffrey. You also managed to be reassuring for his father, and handled the crime scene well." Emily noted. "And if you need a bit of training, I'm sure Morgan and I could help you."

"You'd really do that for me? You've already done enough though," Angie furrowed her brows. The two had come to a stop in a parking garage. Angie assumed it was the one to the offices.

"I know, lets go! Don't want to be late," Emily cut short on the conversation. The two hopped out of the car, meeting JJ in the parking lot. "Morning!"

"Good morning you two! I didn't think you would actually be on time," the blonde teased. Angie wasn't focused on the two's conversation.

She was looking through pictures of her and Tyler. Becoming a bit blue from each picture. She thought about how perfect they looked. Always in matching outfits. Their styles had become the same, so they just seemed so well together. Now being apart, the idea just devastated Angie.

Once they caught his dad, she had thought about going back to him. But she wouldn't know how long that would be. All she knew was that she loved him and still wanted to be with him.

The three load into the elevator. Emily and Jennifer continued the conversation, and Angie stayed in her thoughts. Not noticing how JJ asked her a question.

JJ looked back at her, finding her head drooping and her nail in between her teeth. "She seems focused," JJ mentioned. Getting Emily's attention to turn back onto the teen.

"I wonder what about. She's like a female Reid," Em joked. It got a chuckle from her friend. "Do you think she can still hear our conversation?"

"I don't think so," JJ smiled. "To me, she seems like a mix of you and Reid. Has your looks and Reid's brain power."

"I have never once thought about that." Emily tilted her head, meeting the gaze of the blue eyed blondie. They held eye contact for an odd amount of time. Tearing their eyes away at the sound of the elevator opening.

It seemed to have caught all three off guard, as they all snapped their attention to the opening doors. "You ready?" Emily asked the teen.

"It's just like a job interview, only it's not part time." Angie compared. They walked towards the open meeting room. Strauss standing with the director on one side of the table.

"Morning agents and Miss Lucas." Erin greeted, pointing towards three seats. Angie took the middle, and Emily and JJ took the outer two.

"Thank you for being here on time ladies. Now, from what I've heard, you want this young lady on your team?" The director started.

"That would be correct, ma'am." Emily answered formally. Angie kept as still as possible, but her leg started to subconsciously bounce. She new it would pick up soon, shaking the table if she didn't stop it.

Being interviewed for something that's this important would spark anyone's nerves. She tried taking small, unnoticeable breaths, but it wasn't working.